Phone very slow!!

Guest akicarkralj

Guest akicarkralj

Since I started using INTEXT script when I install more apps than the phones default internal memory supports it becomes slow as hell, I mean it is slow to that point that I dont wanna use the phone anymore. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it, I tried with link to sd but there I install few apps and then it says there is not enough space to link app, btw I have 1gb partition.

Guest zTest

This looks interesting. Question is do i have to uninstall int2ext or do those scripts work together? And Akica could you please post your expirience using this script after some time? Thanks in advance.

Guest akicarkralj

This looks interesting. Question is do i have to uninstall int2ext or do those scripts work together? And Akica could you please post your expirience using this script after some time? Thanks in advance.

It sems it works, also with intext script without a problem. Now I started moving all apps that can be moved to sd card so that phone could be faster because when I pass default internal for more than 300mb it thinks that it has low memory and now its all fine and the adrenaline engine is making my phone blazing fast.

Guest zTest

I am using int2ext few months now without a problem. I will probably try this,maybe it will give some more speed to device. Thanks for quick reply.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akicarkralj

When I started using adrenaline engine, the phone was fast and everything until 3 days ago, it again loads apps slow as hell, for example when I launch skype it takes at least 15 sec to appear on screen and then its buggy.

Guest akicarkralj

To be fair, Skype has always been extremely slow on every ROM I've used. I'm not sure it's the best example.

Oh, didnt know that, sometimes Youtube app lauches very slowly as well as google hangouts and sometimes the rom becomes laggy for few seconds and then its normal speed again. I m not sure whats causing the problem

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akicarkralj

The solution to my problem was to install a rom without a sccript, my sd card is very slow and that was the problem, Im not surprised as it was crazy cheap :D