Photo

Can you change the colour of individual tiles on WP8 homescreen?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720
Hi,

Can you change the colour of individual tiles on the home screen?
Funny thing is, I was using Launcher 8 on android, before moving to Win8. Launcher 8 basically made the android home page and app drawer look like the real thing, but you
could change the colour on each tile...

Edited by Colossae3.23, 04 July 2013 - 11:15 AM.

PaulMilbank

PaulMilbank

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
No, unfortunately not. It is one thing I miss since going to windows phone. I don't like having almost all my apps the same colour in the app drawer, makes it hard to pick them at a glance. Why should all my tiles be the same colour on my homescreen too? So many questions, but I still love Windows phone. Still the nicest phone OS I have used.

Colossae3.23

Colossae3.23

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 720

No, unfortunately not. It is one thing I miss since going to windows phone. I don't like having almost all my apps the same colour in the app drawer, makes it hard to pick them at a glance. Why should all my tiles be the same colour on my homescreen too? So many questions, but I still love Windows phone. Still the nicest phone OS I have used.

exactly what I think, on both accounts. Great OS, but it really should be more versatile. One thing on our side is that MS & Nokia seem to be committed to refining/updating their stuff, unlike back on planet android. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users