george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
Sorry, but I don't think there is a free way to do this. DO NOT use the DFS tool as it can break your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The best way is the unlock code's from KORTER. They are something like £3.50 each...

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300

emmaa

emmaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
thank you very much geogre i cant pay for that code right now for that i am asking for a free one hopefully i can find some one who will help me . thank you again

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505
That's ok :)
But seriously, please do not follow the guide on how to free unlock your G300 as Tentmaster has posted (no offence or anything) but the DFS tool changes your MAC addresses, which can often meant that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi do not work at all!

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

emmaa

emmaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
yes i know i dont dare to do that
i just need the code as all people did unlock their phones thats all i thaugh maybe i can find a solution in this forum but sadly i dont see there will be a solution
but i thank you for your replay

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300

That's ok :)
But seriously, please do not follow the guide on how to free unlock your G300 as Tentmaster has posted (no offence or anything) but the DFS tool changes your MAC addresses, which can often meant that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi do not work at all!

Oh, heck, my apologies for that. Did'nt know that the DFS tool could mess things up. :o .

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:Raised from the Dead G300 :P
Yeah don't do it I can list a lot of other problems bar the ones listed already by George10 by using the DFS mothod of removing network lock on your phone. If you look around a while back someone was offering free unlocks not on this forum though he was testing his new unlocking kit. I want to get the thread closed because of the damage it causes!

Where did you buy the phone from... Also I would remove you IMEI number from the thread quick as!

Edited by sharkyo01, 06 July 2013 - 04:09 PM.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
If you can't afford it right now then save up the €5 or so that it costs to buy the unlock code from Korter

http://www.modaco.co...quest-here-375/

Edited by dalyer, 08 July 2013 - 03:29 PM.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
Install cm 10.1 that did the trick for me

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

denzele

denzele

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300- Ascend P1
Just email Huawei and ask for Network Code simple.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Hi searched lot of sites but free unlock code is not available for your huawei ascend g300. So better you can go for paid unlocking service. I would suggest this site Classicunlocking.com here you can get the unlock code at cheap rate and unlock your huawei g300 mobile.

$44 for a G300 unlock? Crazy. Korter is the MoDaCo recommended unlocker for this phone and does it for about 1/8th of that ($5.59):

http://www.modaco.co...quest-here-375/

Edited by dalyer, 30 September 2013 - 12:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users