Help with Huawei ascend g300

Guest emmaa

Guest george109

Sorry, but I don't think there is a free way to do this. DO NOT use the DFS tool as it can break your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The best way is the unlock code's from KORTER. They are something like £3.50 each...

Guest emmaa

thank you very much geogre i cant pay for that code right now for that i am asking for a free one hopefully i can find some one who will help me . thank you again

Guest george109

That's ok :)

But seriously, please do not follow the guide on how to free unlock your G300 as Tentmaster has posted (no offence or anything) but the DFS tool changes your MAC addresses, which can often meant that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi do not work at all!

Guest emmaa

yes i know i dont dare to do that

i just need the code as all people did unlock their phones thats all i thaugh maybe i can find a solution in this forum but sadly i dont see there will be a solution

but i thank you for your replay

Guest Tentmaster

That's ok :)

But seriously, please do not follow the guide on how to free unlock your G300 as Tentmaster has posted (no offence or anything) but the DFS tool changes your MAC addresses, which can often meant that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi do not work at all!

Oh, heck, my apologies for that. Did'nt know that the DFS tool could mess things up. :o .

Guest sharkyo01

Yeah don't do it I can list a lot of other problems bar the ones listed already by George10 by using the DFS mothod of removing network lock on your phone. If you look around a while back someone was offering free unlocks not on this forum though he was testing his new unlocking kit. I want to get the thread closed because of the damage it causes!

Where did you buy the phone from... Also I would remove you IMEI number from the thread quick as!

Edited by sharkyo01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi searched lot of sites but free unlock code is not available for your huawei ascend g300. So better you can go for paid unlocking service. I would suggest this site Classicunlocking.com here you can get the unlock code at cheap rate and unlock your huawei g300 mobile.

$44 for a G300 unlock? Crazy. Korter is the MoDaCo recommended unlocker for this phone and does it for about 1/8th of that ($5.59):

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362050-modaco-approved-huawei-unlock-codes-request-here-375/

Edited by dalyer