Question- CM7 or CM9 or Cm10?

Guest pendribe

Guest pendribe

Undoubtedly, there are plenty of ICS and Jelly Bean ROM available on this forum or wherever and undoubtedly, these ROMs can be used for daily use. :)

But the truth is Gingerbread ROMs are still the smoothest, stable and fastest ROMS for our ZTE Blade. The ICS and JB ROMs works fine for couple of days but then all we wanted is to switch back to CM7. This is tuth and it can't be denied, atleast in my case. :mellow:

Honestly, I'm attracted towards CM9 0r CM10 because of the appealing sleek interface. and switching back to android 2.3 is hell of pain. If I'm able to bring the JB or even ICS interface in CM7 than believe me there's nothing to complain about CM7.

So can you suggest me some mods, Apps or whatever for CM7 that can help me in mimicking the JB or ICS look .

I'm able to find

• ICS gallery
  • ICS theme (which transform almost everything in ICS.
  • ICS keyboard
  • ICS launcher

All I need is-

• ICS/JB Contacts including dialer
    • ICS/JB messaging apps
    • ICS/JB lockscreen which should include the ICS style pattern lock.
    • ICS/JB style status bar

Yes, there are few of apps that wouldn't work in Android 2.3 but there are alternative too guys. :)

Hope that you'll help me.Thanks :(

And yeah I would love to hear your opinion on the Question- CM7 or CM9 or Cm10? Because may be I'm wrong at some point or something like that. :(

Guest keevre

Try both ice9 and ice10 themes for CM7.

For messaging use GoSMS with the ICS Theme (I prefer the iPhone theme)

The only downside in CM7 IMO is the callscreen, but I don't know how to make it work like JB.