Recently demoed at Google I/O, Moves takes advantage of the comprehensive new location / activity APIs in Google Play Services.
We can't talk too much about the app itself due to it's pre-release nature, but features it offers on the iPhone include:
- Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
- Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
- Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
- Routes on map: See the paths you took.
- Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
- Calories burned for each activity
Head on over to the Android preview page to sign up.
Click here to view the item