Huawei g510 notification light is weak

Guest kiwijunglist

Guest kiwijunglist

Hi

I got a huawei g510 for my mother. It is from New Zealand and has the green notification led on the left top corner of the phone.

If I compare the blinking green light to an older huawei g300 the flashing green notificiation light is really really dim.

Is this a problem with her phone or are they all really dim.

Remember - I am talking about Huawei g510 - with notification on the LEFT top corner.

LEFT:

post-995568-0-06395300-1373362144_thumb.

RIGHT:

post-995568-0-01025900-1373362205_thumb.

Edited by kiwijunglist

Guest TangerineTractor

Y300 is the same. One of the led apps had an option to make it brighter which worked, but the app itself was no good. I'm using light flow and it's working ok with the phone both on and off.

• 3 months later...
Guest Andy From Ireland

I dont expect people to do something as drastic as I did, but last night I dismantled my Y300 and behind the screen where the notification light is positioned was a tiny piece of white plastic (most probably to 'diffuse' the light) well i removed that and very carefully 'etched' away a bit more of the black on the back of the screen where the LED notification light shines through and on putting it all back together am pretty sure now my notification light is now brighter on my Y300.