Pandawill

Guest flym

Anyone have any experience with pandawill? I ordered a white back cover and the flip case for the v5 from them and they emailed me stating the white back cover was out of stock and if I would like to change it to black. I told them No, because I already have the black color(my phone is all black thanks to a mix up with merimobiles) and to refund me the difference.

Guest laek.17

I ordered my Vowney V5 from pandawill, via singapore post, now it is in Despatched to overseas (Country code: ES) since 01/07/2013, but in forum htcmania a lot of people have ordered from pandawill using the coupon of 9$ + sgpost free, uberdealv5 and it arrived in 7 days!!!!

I ordered my Vowney V5 from pandawill, via singapore post, now it is in Despatched to overseas (Country code: ES) since 01/07/2013, but in forum htcmania a lot of people have ordered from pandawill using the coupon of 9$ + sgpost free, uberdealv5 and it arrived in 7 days!!!!

I hope you get it soon, I know anticipation can be hard.

Guest trashbat

damn, didnt know about that coupon code

Guest trashbat

did yours come with a screen protector?

Guest bryfly

It don't arrived yet... im worried because it is taking a lot of time

Think they are a bit hit and miss with posted dates, I ordered from pandawill, they sent me a despatch email which said posted on 3/7/13, however tracking says it was picked up on the 10/7/13, so you need to be careful with dates they give you.

Guest JetKun

Think they are a bit hit and miss with posted dates, I ordered from pandawill, they sent me a despatch email which said posted on 3/7/13, however tracking says it was picked up on the 10/7/13, so you need to be careful with dates they give you.

Is it a Singpost number?

Guest bravohank

i also ordered vowney v5 from pandawill, i have got the tracking number, we can check it in intmail.183.com.cn. Still wait for the v5.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ChrisPNE

Eventually received a black back over and a pair of screen protectors from Pandawill. All official Vowney products and good quality.

The black back cover has a matte finish in comparison to the white cover and gives the phone a far more premium look and feel.