Back Shell And Screen Protectors.

Guest Rico_89

Guest Rico_89

I ordered a Black back shell and 2 screen protectors from eBay and finally they arrived. Took 17 days but seeing as it wasn't a necessity the wait was pretty painless.

Here's the listed Items: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item232c637ad8

Here's a pic; and as you can see they are official V5 screen protectors.. but notice the logo on bubble wrap. Yep it's Pandawill lol.. so you might want to purchase it direct from them seeing as the Back shell is $1 cheaper on Panawill site..

post-983067-0-89374100-1373567356_thumb.

Guest blaster99999

yes i got my black shell yesterday from same ebay seller , but strange thing is , i also made a order for case and screen protectors from pandawill and not got them yet, with the ebay seller you get a tracking number, i asked pandawill for a tracking number and was told small orders dont get tracking number.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rico_89

Is anyone on here Selling a White backshell before i take the plunge and order one from China?

Seeing as there are no protective cases and Vowney themselves effectively say the back cover is the protective case, then I guess people want to keep a backup just in case they damage one.

You can purchase them at Pandawill for £3.43: http://www.pandawill.com/original-back-battery-shell-for-vowney-v5-smartphone-p76352.html takes a while to arrive but seeing as it's not s necessity the wait is easy..

Guest Dan Mullen

ive got a brand new vowney black wallet case if anyone needs one in a rush, i ordered 2 so ive got one spare.

What type of case is it mate? How do you attach the phone to the case? I'm looking for something for mine but was considering just getting some cheap phone sock from eBay.