CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

the roms is not suitable for daily use, lots of random reboot or just asking for the sims pin in a loop.

nice job on the bluethoot site and for getting everyting working, can you help with the converion of cm10.1 or cm10.2

the roms is not suitable for daily use, lots of random reboot or just asking for the sims pin in a loop.

nice job on the bluethoot site and for getting everyting working, can you help with the converion of cm10.1 or cm10.2

This isn't my experience. I've found this ROM to be incredibly stable. Aside from the aforementioned Bluetooth issue (which doesn't happen often, but goes badly when it does) it's pretty flawless.

Kra1o5's CM10.1 already in progress looks to be going well too. Once it's got Bluetooth working I'll consider moving over. I gather the bluetooth between 4.1 and 4.2 are completely different though, so this ROM's bluetooth isn't really portable to CM10.1

Edited by KenBW2

This isn't my experience. I've found this ROM to be incredibly stable. Aside from the aforementioned Bluetooth issue (which doesn't happen often, but goes badly when it does) it's pretty flawless.

Kra1o5's CM10.1 already in progress looks to be going well too. Once it's got Bluetooth working I'll consider moving over. I gather the bluetooth between 4.1 and 4.2 are completely different though, so this ROM's bluetooth isn't really portable to CM10.1

no you cant copy the bluetooth driver from cm10 to cm 10.1 or 10.2 complete diffrent build, and no ? did you have any trouble with he keyboard settings 4/5 times i flashed it it gave me an error right after boot in welcomescreen. realy bizzar. i on the other hand experience problems with the bluetooth as it is, don't now where the patch is for ...

Guest Clarkiieh
New release soon, video changes and ril signal is fully stable now!

Hey mate you had any progress on the display issues on the Y300? I had it on stock cause I flashed a Chinese update.app and when I flashed a different rom I noticed on how much the colour actually drained :)

Guest icyice803

For those who get tired of display problems I found an app called Screen Adjuster which allows to reduce further android brightness than normal; I find it more supportable so give it a try

BTW great ROM GJ

Bonus : Android KitKat ftw!!!

hey after flashing it for a while I get a strange problem

after a hour my phone just cuts of the sim card , it asks for my pin in a loop enter pint 2 sec connection after that same problem

any help or support ?

Guest Y300-0100

Everyone,

I'm sorry for false bluetooth / RIL fix. I needed a little time to realize that RIL instability is caused by kernel but it can be fixed!! :). I hope that camera recording will be fixed to . I hope that josalaito will soon release a new rom.

greeting

Edited by Y300-0100

Everyone,

I'm sorry for false bluetooth / RIL fix. I needed a little time to realize that RIL instability is caused by kernel but it can be fixed!! . I hope that camera recording will be fixed to . I hope that josalaito will soon release a new rom.

greeting

I actually found out it's likely nothing to do with bluetooth. And that I've found a temporary fix. I've amended the Issue I raised here with the right info

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Y300-0100

RIL breaks even after two or three regular reboot although wifi, bluetooth and gps turned off. In logcat there is nothing that could have indicate that something of that cause breaking RIL.

I think that backup is not a good solution

Edited by Y300-0100

RIL breaks even after two or three regular reboot although wifi, bluetooth and gps turned off. In logcat there is nothing that could have indicate that something of that cause breaking RIL.

I think that backup is not a good solution

It's not a good solution, but it's better than having no RIL :)

In my case I never actually make the backup since my SD card lacks enough space. It still works, and obviously is much quicker. Maybe use the internal storage, and let it run out of enough free space?