CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest Laximus

The rom don't boot but i think i know the problem, the link:

http://www.solidfile...m/d/1afd69cec7/

Hey!

I tried the first one link , and its really promising!

I had a problem with my Y300, that the display brightnes not enough bright, but with this rom as I noticed is much much brighter! =D Of course not because of the color issue. Positively brughter than the stock brightnes. Is it possible?

Aso very very smooth.

=D

As I have paid apps from Play, how can I attach the mobile to my google account, because I cannot use my apps without this .

If I install Gapps will this solved?

I am looking forward the final full working version, and will donate! =)

Now I download and try your latest update...

Edit: OH! This one wich doesnt boot...

hehehe

Edited by Laximus

I have a problem, if i flash this ROM on my Y300-0100

It says by the flashin process, wrong device.

Can any help me?

Edited by Obi8

Guest vladandrei51

I know I said that I will wait for the RIL/sdcard bug to be fixed before trying this out but I just coudlnt wait any longer.

I wanna tell you something: This rom is bloody SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH.

A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME <3 TO OP.

I will look forward to new updates and consider a donation.

Guest tristan k

Haven't flashed this yet. Waiting for the RIL fix. Thanks a bunch though josolito, really appreciate the hard work your putting in. Will donate.

I've been out of the game a while with android. What order do I flash the ROM/boot loader/gapps? Anything special to do when I flash this build? I'm using g510 0100 with TWRP recovery, that what others are on for this phone? Cheers :)

EDIT: I'm sure on a different ROM it said my phone was 0100, and was a UK VODAFONE. Now in serting s on a different ROM it says 0200 - guessing that doesn't matter too much?

Edited by tristan k

Guest vladandrei51

just download the update-binary and script from the fix and replace them with the one in the rom's .zip.

P.S: Nobody mentioned about battery drain bug :( fk.

Edited by vladandrei51

Guest spapa

just download the update-binary and script from the fix and replace them with the one in the rom's .zip.

P.S: Nobody mentioned about battery drain bug :( fk.

this operation allows to fix bugs ril and sd card in the g510 device???????

Guest spapa

josalito, I tried the lewa 4.1.2 rom and the sim card works. By replacing the files related to the sim card of lewa 4.1.2 rom with those of cyanogenmod 4.1.2 you can solve the problem with the RIL Bug in your opinion? I warn you that I do not understand much ...

Guest shadeMe

I posted this in one of the other CM10.1 thread but received no reply. I hope I'm not amiss in reposting it here (seeing how this thread's more active).

No one? I was dearly hoping that the ROM chef would offer his comments.

Guest vladandrei51

Well its a shame that the OP won't keep us up to date with the progress he made, I've been following this thread for almost 2 weeks and nothing new but a new version that won't boot.

Guest josalaito

I made a version day yes day not, the sdcard is fixed and some recognized devs are giving me ideas for ril problem, but i dont go to upload 30 identically builds.

Guest vladandrei51

Well said josa does this in his own time and doesn't owe any of us anything be patient with him!

Absolutely, I realize that he has better things to do irl than working on this 24/7 and I fully respect him for porting this 2 versions of CM probably the smoothest roms for our device.

On the other hand I know might sound like an ass but I've been watching this thread at least 3-4 times a day since the day after the initial release and the OP stopped posting here, probably many people thought that he abandoned this project like he did with the CM10,1 one after 1 week of silence.

All I'm saying is that you could post your progress on a regular basis to let us know that you are still working on it. Even if you say "Today I'm hungover I will work on it tommorow if i want to" I don't care, at least I know that someone is trying to get CM working.

In my opinion thats the mature way to handle this kind of things, at least thats how xda developers do.

Guest Frankish

Xda is generally an awful community compared to here though ;) but I agree that progress is always nice to see but remember you can always follow any updates he makes on GitHub even if you don't understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Guest Laximus

josalaito, hope everything is ok with you!

=)

WE TRUST IN YOU, YOU CAN DO IT!

This is the best rom i have tried on my Y300-0100, if the bugs will solved will stay on this.

Best regards