Network Mode / Context Menu Alignment

Guest jackosterman

Guest jackosterman

We should really get a stickied Q&A thread so fellows like me don't have to clutter up this forum with silly questions.

So here's my silly question. When hitting the softkey menu button, for instance on your home screen, do your context menus appear at the bottom-center of your display? I could've sworn mine used to appear at the bottom-right corner, but as of last night they've been aligning to the center. I went and checked my old Gingerbread device, and lo and behold, the menus also align to the center. Am I going crazy-- did the menus ever align to the bottom right?

post-1018638-0-90038200-1373991374_thumb

Edited by jackosterman

We should really get a stickied Q&A thread so fellows like me don't have to clutter up this forum with silly questions.

So here's my silly question. When hitting the softkey menu button, for instance on your home screen, do your context menus appear at the bottom-center of your display? I could've sworn mine used to appear at the bottom-right corner, but as of last night they've been aligning to the center. I went and checked my old Gingerbread device, and lo and behold, the menus also align to the center. Am I going crazy-- did the menus ever align to the bottom right?

I've attached a couple screenshots, incase I'm not making sense. Thanks guys.

My G510 aligns to the centre.

Guest KenBW2

I believe on tablets it aligns to the right, since the middle is unhelpfully far away from both sides. It might be the case on larger phones' screens too

Guest jackosterman

Thanks. I'm convinced now I must have just made it all up.

Anyway, I'll hijack my thread with another question. Under Mobile network settings, do you guys have a Network Mode option in your builds? On my B174, the closest option I have is a tick box to select "Use only 2G networks", which essentially locks me in either 2G or 3G networks, as expected. I know a Network Mode option should be there (with options such as an auto-mode), so I'm not sure what's the deal. I'm hoping it's just hidden somewhere asinine, but I suspect not. Thanks again, all.

Edited by jackosterman

Thanks. I'm convinced now I must have just made it all up.

Anyway, I'll hijack my thread with another question. Under Mobile network settings, do you guys have a Network Mode option in your builds? On my B174, the closest option I have is a tick box to select "Use only 2G networks", which essentially locks me in either 2G or 3G networks, as expected. I know a Network Mode option should be there (with options such as an auto-mode), so I'm not sure what's the deal. I'm hoping it's just hidden somewhere asinine, but I suspect not. Thanks again, all.

It's the tick box for 2G only on my G510 on B171.