Huawei u8815 Pink screen

Guest silverwolf6625

Guest silverwolf6625

Hey im trying to unroot my phone back to stock ROM but im not to sure how to if anyone could help that be great.

Ok for some reason when i try to go in to the Recovery Mode it comes up with pink screen i restart phone works fine i can not get in to Recovery Mode.

Guest silverwolf6625

Ok i tryed it but when i boost up i just get pink screen and have to pull out the battery for the phone to restart it wont seem to let me in to the Recovery Mode which kind of sucks dont think i can apply update it if wont load.

Guest silverwolf6625

i check now sorry all this phone stuff is so new to me 4.0.3 and baseband is 2013

Edited by silverwolf6625

Guest silverwolf6625

Ok i seem to have been able to get cwm based recovery 6.0.1.2 on my phone i make back up of it just to make sure and trying stock rom if all goes well i plan to root again but this time i no not to delete things for some reason when i do a backup its comes up done freeing space but after it i get error while makeing a back image of /system.

Edited by silverwolf6625

Guest S4crifice

Please, I get through the pink screen but then when recovery starts and the pink tab gets loading it stucks on about 30% of installing and then nothing happens ...

I tried to try another stock ROM but it is the same ... any idea what am I doing wrong?