• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

d3d3d3

d3d3d3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
Hey guys I bought me a G510-0100 a couple of weeks ago and now that I started trying out different ROMs I cant stop because I can never find a good one for me.

I tried a couple of ROMs from the spanish forums and all of them worked great, EXCEPT I would never be able to use the sim card (basically it is just like the phone had no simcard)

Then I went looking around some more and I found out those ROMs were for G510-0200 and not 0100.

One time I installed a Sisco rom http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=590093 and it actually solved the problem, but it also added touchwiz and a couple of extra buttons like return and home that would always be on the lower part of the screen, never leaving it.

So I ask you, is there any way to solve the SIM card problem? Or can you recommend me to a (preferably light) 0100 rom?

Thanks in advance!

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Install Sisco and just change launcher plus there is a line in the build.prop you edit to turn off the navigation bar job done.

d3d3d3

d3d3d3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
mind sending me some tutorials for all that? Im not exactly an expert on this :/

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
I forget not everyone knows android that well. Changing launcher is easy just download Nova or Apex launchers from the market. The nav bar/buttons a little more complicated.

d3d3d3

d3d3d3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I just stayed with the normal default android Os launcher ( I had the choice between the 2). How should I go about with the buttons now?

Edited by d3d3d3, 21 July 2013 - 09:45 PM.

d3d3d3

d3d3d3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
bump, all I need is to remove the lower buttons (return, home and task manager)

Aeriksen

Aeriksen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:Y300
If you download The Nova luncher from the playstore, the problem should be gone.

d3d3d3

d3d3d3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I actually reflashed this rom after trying with other roms. The other roms couldnt detect the sim, and this ones is almost perfect except I cant remove the bottom bar. I installed Apex today and its still there. I had a look at build.prop but Im not sure which one Im supposed to remove.. little hint?

vcnt

vcnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:huawei y300, zte blade (rip)
hi - look for "mainkeys." if you currently have the navbar, it should be =0, and you'll wanna change to "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" here's a couple threads re other devices.

cRaZyzMaN

cRaZyzMaN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi d3d3d3 whats the rom u are using now? still siscoo works fine on 0100? any issues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users