Just want to know which ROM is your favorite and why? (Baidu or Tesla)

Guest derei

Guest derei

There are two nice ROM's I like and I want to know what's your favorite and why... The ROMs are: Tesla and Baidu Beta v.32

Please don't vote only... also add some arguments here, why you like the one you choose.

Thank you.

Edited by derei

Guest aalain

I use it for one month, it is stable, smooth, no crash, the devellopeur did a very good job. I expect updates with impatience.

thank you again kyan31

I have not tested other ROM because I do not know if it is international

I am French sorry for my english

Guest Paulzie

I liked Tesla coz it was based on ICS so EMUI components worked. I preferred the themes/look, keyboard and one-button memory optimizer of Baidu. In the end I created a hybrid taking the best of both plus more. MIUI 2.7.6 based on ICS B926. See my sig.

Guest dakok

I like Baidu since I was using it thru, at least, 7 different releases.

Every few versions it has a lot of new features (double tap for screen off is one of my favorites)

It has inbuilt features (startup manager...) that you have to install additionally on other roms.

It is not a stock, or a modded android. It is an android adaptation, like MIUI, or Lewa

built by proffesional developers.

This comparation is not fair, anyway. Kyan`s work cant be compared to that of Baidu devs.

It is not the same cathegory...

You can compare Kyan`s roms to Cyda`s, Tillaz`s... etc.

Guest kyan31

Baidu is made by a big team of people, Baidu itself is a company. Tesla however is made by one person (me) with some contributors like Tillaz and PCTechRoss.

Guest derei

This comparation is not fair, anyway. Kyan`s work cant be compared to that of Baidu devs.

It is not the same cathegory...

You can compare Kyan`s roms to Cyda`s, Tillaz`s... etc.

This comparation IS FAIR ! Because is not a official comparation, just a personal one... I like both and I want to know what others think about... so, yes... it's as fair as it can be. :D

Thank you very much for voting. To you and to other users! I appreciate !

Guest derei

Baidu is made by a big team of people, Baidu itself is a company. Tesla however is made by one person (me) with some contributors like Tillaz and PCTechRoss.

I'm not trying to compare your work with others ... as I explained before, is nothing "official" ... i want to know what others think. Btw, I love your work ! all of it, not only Tesla. I like both roms and I couldn't decide :)) ... so more opinions can help

Guest dakok

So, you like both roms and you will make your decision based on other people`s opinions..

Would it be your "official" decision, then?

:D

Guest derei

So, you like both roms and you will make your decision based on other people`s opinions..

Would it be your "official" decision, then?

:D

Actually... it's more complicated than this... and I will never say "choose this one, because they say it's better" ... but I think it's nice to see the results. FYI ... at this moment, I might just go for MIUI ... but it's just a thought...

Guest kyan31
Slim v13

I think derei chose both Baidu and Tesla as besides performance, they offer lots of features. I don't think slim has any extra features, however the ROM itself is small in footprint and speedy overall.

Edited by kyan31