[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest ginja

Great rom tillaz, ure a genius. It's a really nice every day use rom, some minor bugs, but hell I can live with them, since i can't go back stock, my options were custom roms, so far this one is the best! Keep up the good work mate!

Guest teiuteiu

Thank you for the rom!!! I'm using it and it's better than the others, even being a beta. Few reports!

1. My battery doesn't last as usual. I charged the phone and when I disconnected it, it says 39%. After 30 min it says 7%...

2. The USB mode isn't working!!!! It only shows the "software mode" and it is so slow... please fix that :ccc

3. Well... the toggles and the recent apps list with the brush are gone. I know that all of you mentioned that but I want to talk today okay!?!?

Anyway is my favorite rom so far!!!! Thank you so much Tillaz for your work :D :D :D

A screenshot of the rom in my Y300-0151!!!zKDUtEU.png

Edited by teiuteiu

Guest UtkarshAgrawal

I have a few problems :

1. Status bar gets stuck and doesn't come down sometimes.

2. I can't seem to be able to install apk files, I can't press the install just cancel is available for pressing.

Guest tillaz

Few reports!

1. My battery doesn't last as usual. I charged the phone and when I disconnected it, it says 39%. After 30 min it says 7%...

i am aware of some battery drain when in deep sleep, but nothing any where near as extreme as what you have experienced above

for me at the moment i drop about 10% over 8 or 9 hours (from night to morning) it should be around 5%

i have noticed that its been caused by mobile data, when WiFi is connected it barley drops anything over night (turns data off)

its something i'm still trying to sort out, but could be because off crappy baseband.

2. The USB mode isn't working!!!! It only shows the "software mode" and it is so slow... please fix that :ccc

USB mass storage & MTP is working fine here, i use it all the time, try rebooting your device,

3. Well... the toggles and the recent apps list with the brush are gone. I know that all of you mentioned that but I want to talk today okay!?!?

that's part of huawei's EMUI, this ROM is interned to be more AOSP styled, take a look at the second post

I have a few problems :

1. Status bar gets stuck and doesn't come down sometimes.

2. I can't seem to be able to install apk files, I can't press the install just cancel is available for pressing.

not experienced ether of these, what device you using?

Guest tillaz

I have Y300-0100

installing apk on the new version is working, can't remember checking if it was on the one you are using :huh:

post-913969-0-52738400-1375683183_thumb.

try rebooting, if not wait for the new version.

Guest peterck

its finished now (i think), just testing all the changes

here is my change log up to now.

- Fixed OTA updater

- Disabled WiFi disconected nag

- Changed built in boot anim

- Rearanged settings & clear all buttons

- Semi transparent notfcation bar

- Fixed stuff in settings apk

- AOSP auto brightness config

- AOSP animation speed config

- AOSP volume ajust panel

- FusionX tabbed settings menu

- fixed shadowing glitch seen in some games (normally in loading screens)

- AOSP Gallery, removed quickpic

- Reverted to stock animations

- Battery stats settings fixed

- Centre clock option fixed

* new customisable options

- Clear all button on recent apps

- RAM usage bar on recant apps

- More status bar color options

- Extra power menu options for reboot

- CyanogenMod 10 style power Toggles

take a much time as you want you want :L

Guest Corn Flake

I can confirm that bug with statusbar. It happend 2 times for me - reboot helped. (Y300-0100)

btw is Focal working? I tried it once on your ROM but it was just force closing.

Edited by Corn Flake

Guest Carlos_EVH
I resolve statusbar problem by simply restart SystemUI from Rom Toolbox app

Me too, is the easiest and fastest way to solve this bug

Edited by Carlos_EVH

Guest icyice803
Bug report (G510-100): the notification drawer, sometimes won't pull down so the only way to fix it is by restarting the the phone.
me too

Guest tillaz

looks like Google services is causing the battery drain, i will need to check this against pure stock huawei to see if this is me or there stock ROM

post-913969-0-68486400-1375724052_thumb. post-913969-0-71979500-1375724054_thumb.

notice keep awake is 9 hours... totally not normal, my nexus 4 is like 3mins

Guest icyice803
looks like Google services is causing the battery drain, i will need to check this against pure stock huawei to see if this is me or there stock ROM

post-913969-0-68486400-1375724052_thumb. post-913969-0-71979500-1375724054_thumb.

notice keep awake is 9 hours... totally not normal, my nexus 4 is like 3mins

I can't see the battery drain stats they are unavailable.But I will try using 3rd party to see if I get the same results

Guest icyice803

I can't see the battery drain stats they are unavailable.But I will try using 3rd party to see if I get the same results

. I think it is a bug

Guest icyice803

. I think it is a bug. Should I post a logcat ?

Guest tillaz

. I think it is a bug. Should I post a logcat ?

no, it is broke in the version you are using, i have fixed this in the new unreleased version (B02)

if anyone running a fully stock rom could post there stats for google services it could save me a lot of time

Guest icyice803

yreve6up.jpg. I took a screenshot with Battery Stats Pro(from root uninstaller).

These are the most battery eating apps&services and yup google services are there.Also much battery is eaten by even simple games like Earn to Die I think it is from hwa

EDIT: And a 2nd screenshot with wake time

uve2ebug.jpg

Edited by icyice803

Guest tillaz

I'm going to try an official Gapps package, the one included by huawei might be messed up...

although i think is coming from the inbuilt Google software update which seems to regularly check for update's that wont ever happen (from Google)

its strange having so much battery drain even when the sim in the device has no credit or anything on it, so it cant be from syncing etc.. (not my main phone)

Guest TangerineTractor

I got awful battery life over the weekend, so switched back to stock today and got awful battery life again. So I've just used Rom toolbox to freeze Google services, I'll see how that goes...

Guest teiuteiu

i am aware of some battery drain when in deep sleep, but nothing any where near as extreme as what you have experienced above

for me at the moment i drop about 10% over 8 or 9 hours (from night to morning) it should be around 5%

i have noticed that its been caused by mobile data, when WiFi is connected it barley drops anything over night (turns data off)

its something i'm still trying to sort out, but could be because off crappy baseband.

USB mass storage & MTP is working fine here, i use it all the time, try rebooting your device,

that's part of huawei's EMUI, this ROM is interned to be more AOSP styled, take a look at the second post

not experienced ether of these, what device you using?

Thank you for your answers!! By the way, I don't have any credit, so my 3g is always off... but I will turn off the google services and the sync, I'll tell you later!!