2575 replies to this topic

kmau

kmau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100

i want radio fm apk on this rom :c

If you look to the original .apk of the stock rom, see the "FAQ" at page 1, there is a link with ALL stuff deleted from the stock ;)

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17
Hi i will be trying this rom when bo2 comes out :) Also is the ram usage low on this one with no apps open atm on stock i have aroumd 170mb free with now apps open (in multitasking)
Thanks

artara74

artara74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
I'm having the status bar problem. sometimes it doesn't come down until I reboot! is there anything i can do?

artara74

artara74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
And also I have problem with instagram closing by itself! (I had this problem in Stock ROM too! :( )

UtkarshAgrawal

UtkarshAgrawal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

If you look to the original .apk of the stock rom, see the "FAQ" at page 1, there is a link with ALL stuff deleted from the stock ;)

I would really like if you could post the FM Radio apk as my internet is quite slow and I would have to download a 300+ mb file for a 4 mb file

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,874 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X

Hi i will be trying this rom when bo2 comes out Posted Image Also is the ram usage low on this one with no apps open atm on stock i have aroumd 170mb free with now apps open (in multitasking)
Thanks

when the phone first boots it has around 214mb free RAM.

but let me remind you and every other person that ask about free RAM,
apps are held in RAM to make the phone faster, opening apps and completing tasks etc. android will kill process to free up space when needed
your phone will actually feel snappier after its been running for a few hours and had a chance to cache processes (less RAM)

as long as your free RAM is never below 25MB with all your apps installed your good.

have a read of this for a good explanation (starting from the "What is RAM?" part)
http://www.androidce...u-shouldnt-care

Thunderdigital

Thunderdigital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:中兴 Skate; HUAWEI G510-0100
Hi tillaz!
When do you plan upload b02?
I can't wait :-)
Sorry!

Edited by Thunderdigital, 04 August 2013 - 04:14 PM.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,874 posts

Hi tillaz!
When do you plan upload b02?
I can't wait :-)
Sorry!

there's a slight problem i am trying to resolve, once that is done it will be available (hopefully soon)

Thunderdigital

Thunderdigital

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:中兴 Skate; HUAWEI G510-0100
Thank you and good testing!

pdvye

pdvye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 0151
Hi tillaz, I just wanna say thanks for the rom, so far i got any problems. (Y300-0151 Movistar Chile) Just need to configure my APN settings and Ta Daa

i can't wait for beta2 :D

I would really like if you could post the FM Radio apk as my internet is quite slow and I would have to download a 300+ mb file for a 4 mb file

Got another rom for y300 downloaded? you also can find the stock .apk inside the zip

EDIT:

A few minutes ago i try to make calls but i couldn't.
Then, after restart i try again and work fine

PS: I like the new animations

Edited by pdvye, 04 August 2013 - 09:23 PM.

Kay2daCee

Kay2daCee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC One
flashed on both y300 (from my sister) and on g510 from my dad without any issues. working really good so far, but it keeps saying that there is an update even if i keep updating
anyways. good job!

jabi_james

jabi_james

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510-200
hi there and thanks fpr your hard work..

flash it on G510-200 and works fine.. just

i can't see toggles .. we can use power toggle.. but they are not the same.. any idea? hope this it works on b02

when i press and hold home key , on the recent apps i can't see the ram usage and no clear all button.. you know what i mean?

kmau

kmau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100

hi there and thanks fpr your hard work..

flash it on G510-200 and works fine.. just

i can't see toggles .. we can use power toggle.. but they are not the same.. any idea? hope this it works on b02

when i press and hold home key , on the recent apps i can't see the ram usage and no clear all button.. you know what i mean?

In the b01 there aren't the RAM usage and the button for clear all app in use. They will arrive in the b02.

I don't remember if there are the toggles or not. I think no.

jabi_james

jabi_james

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
flash the listed file on post two and stock recent apps came back..

still no toggle..

and one question..

what is the best option for performance control..

min and max ferequnecy?

governor? i did't see smartass2 on the list.. ondemand is better than other?

IO scheduler?

one other thing..

i use currentwidget on my HTC HD2 to watch over the battery drain.. but electric current (ma) option doesn't work on this rom and the official rom.. any idea ?

Edited by jabi_james, 04 August 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
because batteey stats are broken atm

read the topic man!

jabi_james

jabi_james

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
on the official rom battery stats are broken too? i don;t think so..

ginja

ginja

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD7
Great rom tillaz, ure a genius. It's a really nice every day use rom, some minor bugs, but hell I can live with them, since i can't go back stock, my options were custom roms, so far this one is the best! Keep up the good work mate!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I LOVE THIS SITE!!

teiuteiu

teiuteiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0151
Thank you for the rom!!! I'm using it and it's better than the others, even being a beta. Few reports!
1. My battery doesn't last as usual. I charged the phone and when I disconnected it, it says 39%. After 30 min it says 7%...
2. The USB mode isn't working!!!! It only shows the "software mode" and it is so slow... please fix that :ccc
3. Well... the toggles and the recent apps list with the brush are gone. I know that all of you mentioned that but I want to talk today okay!?!?

Anyway is my favorite rom so far!!!! Thank you so much Tillaz for your work :D :D :D
A screenshot of the rom in my Y300-0151!!!Posted Image

Edited by teiuteiu, 05 August 2013 - 02:36 AM.

UtkarshAgrawal

UtkarshAgrawal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I have a few problems :
1. Status bar gets stuck and doesn't come down sometimes.
2. I can't seem to be able to install apk files, I can't press the install just cancel is available for pressing.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,874 posts

Few reports!
1. My battery doesn't last as usual. I charged the phone and when I disconnected it, it says 39%. After 30 min it says 7%...

i am aware of some battery drain when in deep sleep, but nothing any where near as extreme as what you have experienced above
for me at the moment i drop about 10% over 8 or 9 hours (from night to morning) it should be around 5%

i have noticed that its been caused by mobile data, when WiFi is connected it barley drops anything over night (turns data off)
its something i'm still trying to sort out, but could be because off crappy baseband.

2. The USB mode isn't working!!!! It only shows the "software mode" and it is so slow... please fix that :ccc

USB mass storage & MTP is working fine here, i use it all the time, try rebooting your device,

3. Well... the toggles and the recent apps list with the brush are gone. I know that all of you mentioned that but I want to talk today okay!?!?

that's part of huawei's EMUI, this ROM is interned to be more AOSP styled, take a look at the second post

I have a few problems :
1. Status bar gets stuck and doesn't come down sometimes.
2. I can't seem to be able to install apk files, I can't press the install just cancel is available for pressing.

not experienced ether of these, what device you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users