[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Carlos_EVH

lol could be handy if you don't want anyone looking at your notification's hahah,

yeah, its definitely off porting the AOSP SystemUI, wont be from that CM feature as that's only in 4.2

yes, but a full wipe will be performed regardless of what you choose so grab the backup app on the second post and make a backup before updating.

I always use the huawei backup to make them and restore, and I never have had any error. Should I use go backup instead of the huawei one?

Guest tillaz

I always use the huawei backup to make them and restore, and I never have had any error. Should I use go backup instead of the huawei one?

please don't use "huawei all backup" this thing backs up stuff from the system partition (it can be dangerous when switching to a rom that is much different to stock)

use go backup, just give it a try you will probably like it anyway, its simple and easy to use.

Guest Carlos_EVH

please don't use "huawei all backup" this thing backs up stuff from the system partition (it can be dangerous when switching to a rom that is much different to stock)

use go backup, just give it a try you will probably like it anyway, its simple and easy to use.

Okk lol I use it everytime with every rom that I've used but I never had any issue, but this time I'm gonna use go backup. Thank for the advice Tillaz

updated...

should be available via OTA now, and will be on the first page in a second or two :)

Grandious! Which is the final changelog?

Edit: I didn't see the changelog in the first page :blush:

Edited by kmau

Guest jackosterman

Not at all pressing, but for anyone downloading via OTA at the moment-- are you seeing anything in your status bar, or are you too just sitting at a static Downloading/changelog window? Edit: I'm installing now, just idly curious if I had inadvertently disabled push notification functionality while mucking around with Google Services earlier.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest Carlos_EVH
Not at all pressing, but for anyone downloading via OTA at the moment-- are you seeing anything in your status bar, or are you too just sitting at a static Downloading/changelog window? Edit: I'm installing now, just idly curious if I had inadvertently disabled push notification functionality while mucking around with Google Services earlier.

I have the same issue, the update has been downloaded into storage0/Otaupdates/downloads but the size of the file is 176 MB but if you download through the direct link the size is around 188MB so Im confused now

Guest peterck

Please is there another link to download the B190 B2 ROM, it appear that this links seem to not be able to allow me to download this roms.

Guest Glicerck

Really really nice job! The appearance it's very labored and the aosp feeling is perfect. But i advertise that uninstalling the xposed framework and doing clean up, the rom is much, much smooth. Why?

Greetings to all here. :)

I would ask, can anyone make video tutorial or write in single post how to - do all things that needs to be done to install this rom.

This is my second phone (g510), previously I've had SE x8, phone was rooted, had custom rom and i understood a couple of things, but on this phone everything is harder.

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Everything seems to work fine with Beta 02 but the statusbar isn't semi-transparent as it says in the changelog.

- Semi transparent notification bar, not statusbar

statusbar transparency can be changed from the statusbar settings.

Guest Sigray

Cool rom. I have 2 problems : i cant set the photo storage to sdcard/ext in camera settings and the slow launcher...i know it is because of Huawei.

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Hi Tillaz,

Thanks for your work for Ascend y300. Need answers for 2 questions:

1. Can i flash this throgh TWRP

2. Is there any method present to swith back to stock huawei. I know the backup from TWRP can work to restore but not sure because i didnt try it anymore..

Please suggest..

Guest aapee

Hi Tillaz,

Thanks for your work for Ascend y300. Need answers for 2 questions:

1. Can i flash this throgh TWRP

2. Is there any method present to swith back to stock huawei. I know the backup from TWRP can work to restore but not sure because i didnt try it anymore..

Please suggest..

1. Yes you can.

2. You have to lock bootloader, flash stock recovery and get the newest stock rom. Then you put the stock rom to folder named dload and put it to root of your sdcard. Then bootup while holding both volume buttons.

Oh and also Tillaz is this rom stock or cm based? :D

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

- Semi transparent notification bar, not statusbar

statusbar transparency can be changed from the statusbar settings.

Oh, I'm sorry but what is the notification bar then? :unsure:

Cool rom. I have 2 problems : i cant set the photo storage to sdcard/ext in camera settings and the slow launcher...i know it is because of Huawei.

The photos should be saved on sd-card anyway.

1. Yes you can.

2. You have to lock bootloader, flash stock recovery and get the newest stock rom. Then you put the stock rom to folder named dload and put it to root of your sdcard. Then bootup while holding both volume buttons.

Oh and also Tillaz is this rom stock or cm based? :D

The ROM is stock based. (B190) :)

Edited by AssaSsiNMiLeS

Guest j00k3r

U are awesome man, great developer, thank U, this is best ROM for our phone, thank U again for Your work and time.

As I just read post above,i can't help my self, need to ask, there are some work on CM, maybe U and rest of the guys can do some magic together,i'm sure U can... :-)

cheers! ;-)

Edited by j00k3r

Guest bogdanwp

Just flashed this rom. I`m coming from Galaxy Gio forums on XDA i used to hang out there. True , i concur with the above posters , it would be nice if you would work on CM , i think that would be brilliant. Thanks for the rom i will test it now :D

Guest jackosterman

For anyone as obsessed with memory usage as I am (I know, I know, free RAM is wasted RAM ;)), are your free RAM numbers consistently lower after reinstalling your apps?

Edited by jackosterman