[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest ravirai1093

how much ram is free in this custom rom?

can it play 720p videos?

i somewhere read that imei may get deleted while flashing the rom,so please tell how to backup the imei on y300-100.

Edited by ravirai1093

Guest jaller

I found a bug...3g data don't work :( Huawey Y300-0100

Edit - I had to configure APN,problem solved :D

Edited by jaller

Guest maniv

Tillaz, this looks really good so far. There is a bit of stuttering when recording video at 720p, DVD resolution seems quite good.

Really happy with the transparent status bar.

You mention using Go Backup, is that a personal preference or the recommended method, as I use TItanium.

Guest Glicerck
I found a bug...3g data don't work :( Huawey Y300-0100

Edit - I had to configure APN,problem solved :D

You must introduce your company's APN for 3g

Guest spapa

much slimmer than the stock rom. It still has some lag that CM 4.1.2 does not have .. I do not understand why nova launcher has more lag compared to apex and trebuchet ... Still a great start!

Guest tillaz

well i restored my backup, it's a good beta1, but is not stable, waiting for new releases!

Really nice job tillaz!

could you give me a little more, what was not stable ?

What are the bugs so far ?

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

It's not a bug but maybe you could change the build.prop value ro.config.hw_RemindWifiToPdp=true into false, so the popup message when you turn Wi-Fi off and 3G on disappears. I think it's annoying so maybe it's a good idea to change it.

And if you got time you could try an auto-detect for the APN settings, because not everybody knows how to set them right.

Guest djixon

In the huawei g510 toggles do not appear, only the space it should occupy using the zip of the second post. You know how you could fix it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my English (Google translator)

Guest TangerineTractor

Had an fc on my exchange email, but then again it's not necessarily the right one from this Rom.

Tillaz, what changes are there from stock inner the virtue, ie performance etc, our is it purely interface tweaks?

Guest tillaz

Had an fc on my exchange email, but then again it's not necessarily the right one from this Rom.

Tillaz, what changes are there from stock inner the virtue, ie performance etc, our is it purely interface tweaks?

no performance tweaks or anything yet, they will come in future releases, but quite a few can already be applied via the system tweaks settings.

in the mean time v6 super charger could be a good thing to try

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=991276

EDIT:

i am going to release a small patch via OTA

- removes System Tweaks icon from app drawer

- removes wifi popup thing

- disables the force GPU render (back to huawei default

- Correct the camera text for dvd

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Is it possible to make an option for turning off the camera sound? Coz for now I renamed the camera related audio files but maybe it is possible to integrate an option into the camera app or something like this? I know it's just a little thing but maybe you've got time for such unimportant things.

Btw: I really appreciate your work B)

Guest moochermick

Is it possible to make an option for turning off the camera sound? Coz for now I renamed the camera related audio files but maybe it is possible to integrate an option into the camera app or something like this? I know it's just a little thing but maybe you've got time for such unimportant things.

Btw: I really appreciate your work B)

Try changing this in build prop ro.camera.sound.forced=1 change to 0.

Guest Dark_NiGhtMaRe

Please, I need some help. I flashed the StockSystemUI zip for getting original toogles, when i power on the mobile and expand the notification panel, there is a space for the toogle icons, but it don't appear. I don't know what can I do, i've tried to get original toogles during 3 hours but nothing works.. Can someone help me please? :(

Guest Laximus

Tillaz:

About the Removed section: Just simply have to move in the zip file what I want and flash? Its simply great! Thank you! =) Have to put the apk-s, or the folders?

The roboto font pack is also in the removed.rar?

I started to download of course, but it comes slowly, thats why I am asking... =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest maniv

Two small issues which I did not experience in b190

With the headphones connected the first call can not be heard at both ends, however subsequent calls are fine until you try an hour or so later.

The font in Tango is illegible.