[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest aljovan1982

May be this will help. I installed rom toolbox and adjust the performance-cpu control to max slider to full and min slider to the low which is 194mhz from 320mhz. To juice the battery.

@Tillaz.. aa always. thanks for your helping tips. I just wait for fusionx base on b194 and with new aosp built rom.

Edited by aljovan1982

May be this will help. I installed rom toolbox and adjust the performance-cpu control to max slider to full and min slider to the low which is 194mhz from 320mhz. To juice the battery.

this can actually be done with the built in performance settings, as well as lots of other things, not sure if you knew or not ?

Guest aljovan1982

Im using b194 stock rom. In stock the minimum cpu is 320mhz, i just downloaded the update antutu has. I got 7213 score. Before the the update i only get around 6000 upto 7000 score.

In fusionx b03 its already set to 194mhz. I see it in fusionx performance setting.

Guest ZolaIII

The biggest power consumer is always the display, then the camera, then in our case the modem, then gpu and only then comes cpu. Point is if you want your battery to last longer adjust the LCD backlight, use darker themes, kill the camera when you stop using it & prolong network scanning interval. The setting the min CPU frequency to one used for deep sleep won't help much!

Edited by ZolaIII

Im using b194 stock rom. In stock the minimum cpu is 320mhz, i just downloaded the update antutu has. I got 7213 score. Before the the update i only get around 6000 upto 7000 score.

In fusionx b03 its already set to 194mhz. I see it in fusionx performance setting.

then your posting in the wrong thread, this is the FusionX thread

you should be posting that stuff in here http://www.modaco.com/topic/364616-stock-rom-huawei-y300-b194-repack/ so people don't get confused

Guest arsalan11

Tillaz i installed opera mini it has some errors with Arabic and Farsi fonts it shows "!!!" instead of each letter,i moved all of stock fonts to font folder but the problem is exist.

@tillaz are you going to make xfusion mod of b194 ?

i already have, was done before i uploaded the repack of B194, just can't test it until Saturday as i personally don't have a Y300 any more.

Guest Ducsidu

i already have, was done before i uploaded the repack of B194, just can test it until Saturday as i personally don't have a Y300 any more.

I'd test it for you,so you'd know what to fix before you could test it yourself. I'd like to see what's improved/fixed in the B194 myself, but I hate the EmotionUI, AOSP is much better and I got used to your built-in extras. :D

Hi tillaz, i ported your systemui.apk from fusionx to stock rom, is perfect like on fusionx but i cant modify toggles :(, there is a method to modify it? (i tried to porting also the system settings and the options to modify toggles appears and works, but i have bugs in the options of account sync so i cant port systemsettings.apk)

PS: With "port" i mean copy and paste XD

EDIT: i can install only the systemsettings.apk (fusionx settings) and stock settings.apk, there is a method to launch fusionx settings??

Edited by fonz93

Guest Corn Flake

My friend wants to flash it on G510. Should he replace build.prop with original one? And is there "easy" way how to get working NFC on G510 with this ROM?

I'd test it for you,so you'd know what to fix before you could test it yourself. I'd like to see what's improved/fixed in the B194 myself, but I hate the EmotionUI, AOSP is much better and I got used to your built-in extras. :D

if you like a would like to test your build :)

anyone on here want to do a small test for me ?

i have compiled what i want tested into a small .apk, to make it easier to test

which will be merged into my source code for FusionX settings after its been tested and confirmed to be working.

Guest Ducsidu

I'm having some issues. Today I removed the SD card from the Y300 and put it in my friend's phone (an SGS II) to copy a folder to the phone. After I put it back the internal storage stayed as sdcard0, so now some games doesn't work (which has data/obb). Interestingly the apps that are moved to the external SD are working. I tried removing-putting back the SD, I rebooted the phone several times, I wiped the cache, Dalvik cache, but none of these helped. Is there anything I can do, or I must reflash the rom?

Guest arsalan11
anyone on here want to do a small test for me ?

i have compiled what i want tested into a small .apk, to make it easier to test

which will be merged into my source code for FusionX settings after its been tested and confirmed to be working.

i can test for you dear tillaz:-)

Guest jackosterman
Anyone having problems with instagram when trying to rec a video with it, mine says "error connecting with camera"

Just tested the video recorder-- got an "Unfortunately, Instagram has stopped" error. Never tried on stock, but I imagine the results would be the same.

Edited by jackosterman

Anyone having problems with instagram when trying to rec a video with it, mine says "error connecting with camera"

Try going to instagrams settings and turn off the instagram advanced camera setting.

Guest Ducsidu

Anyone idea for #1042? I wouldn't really care about it if I could make a backup of my apps and reflash the rom, but with the internal sd as primary, I can't do it.

Edited by Ducsidu