[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest arsalan11

Bug report, in gallery when i toch a pic to see it full screen i get this error "unfortunatelly system UI has stopped" has someone else faced this error?

my gallery is ok,mybe you should enable something in XposedFramework:-?

Guest Thunderdigital

can you send me a link as i have no idea what you mean

its fixed, check the changelog on the first page to see what's new.

press the "power button" and "volume down" at the same time.

Sorry, I cannot place attachment. I'll send from pc.

So here it is.

post-933890-0-84325700-1378837888_thumb.

Edited by Thunderdigital

Guest TayoOnabule

Hi tillaz, B04 is awesome as usual, only thing I'm missing is the file manager in all the old versions. If you get a chance to upload it, that'd be great. If not, can I just unarchive the old version and rip it out the system/app folder?

Guest anything-but

Is it me,or is there only 2 modules to select when installing xposed framework on B04?

*smacks self round the face for not reading the F.A.Q* :D

Edited by anything-but

No, I have set Xposed Framework as first thing when I flash your rom, but the problem is here even if Xposed is installed and all modules too

Other bug (for me important because I use it alot) is that vibration is not working even if in soud setting is choosed as add for your ringtone

Vibration only works if you push volume down untill reach de vibration choice but so when someone is calling you your Y300 is vibrating but ringphone is mute In conclusion

Ringtone alone is working

Vibration alone is working

vibration + ringtone are not working

you need to enable it from the settings inside the dialler

Guest Romagnolo1973

you need to enable it from the settings inside the dialler

Ahh my apologies tillaz but I have never seen this strange position for this setting in my others androids

Thanks alot

hey.... new here, can you please assist me on where i should download this ROM i've been reading about it and it seems pretty impressive :) and i've decided that i wanna try it..... link in first post not working for me its redirecting me to another site.

thank you and keep up the good work

hey.... new here, can you please assist me on where i should download this ROM i've been reading about it and it seems pretty impressive smile.png and i've decided that i wanna try it..... link in first post not working for me its redirecting me to another site.

thank you and keep up the good work

Download

Guest Romagnolo1973

can someone please share or post huawei radiofm.apk with its libs? normal install or installing via system will just give me application not installed.

Original Huawei FM Radio is here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmdkq0

No libs needed, simply install it as a normal app and you have FM Radio working (is working for me)

If you need some others original apps missed go 2 page back and you find my previous post with some Huawei apps

Guest aljovan1982

thanks, strange, i copied the hiawei fmradio.apk from stock rom b166 ... i always get thw error whwn isntalling, but this huawei fmradio.apk i downloades its working now.. again thank you .

Guest Romagnolo1973

For me, not working on Fusion 4

Somewhere in the setting there is an option to install from no playstore apps unknown sources, have you ticked it? Because at default is not

this apps are from original zip tillaz create for FusionX till beta 3 and it was downloadable in the past, so for sure works in fusion (but I'm not sure it works for other rom)

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Danicord

Somewhere in the setting there is an option to install from no playstore apps unknown sources, have you ticked it? Because at default is not

this apps are from original zip tillaz create for FusionX till beta 3 and it was downloadable in the past, so for sure works in fusion (but I'm not sure it works for other rom)

Working !!

Ok, i got my Exchange working... just install stock exchange2.apk and email.apk from 'Removed.zip' in the FAQ :D

Based on my few days usage on BO3 it seems that the battery usage is higher than stock, is this normal? or do i need to reflash again?

thanks

Guest ajak_moderno

hi there,

ermmm... seriously i cant install this rom. i dont know why. it said "installation abort" and then i realize my phone cant open bootloader even i try to do it by using cmd "adb reboot bootloader" it just reboot.

and then, i tried to install latest update (emui latest update) still cant. i'm using huawei ascend y300 0100 b194.

please help me. i wanna install this rom

Guest Romagnolo1973

hi there,

ermmm... seriously i cant install this rom. i dont know why. it said "installation abort" and then i realize my phone cant open bootloader even i try to do it by using cmd "adb reboot bootloader" it just reboot.

and then, i tried to install latest update (emui latest update) still cant. i'm using huawei ascend y300 0100 b194.

please help me. i wanna install this rom

Are you sure that your phone have unlock bootloader?