[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Gliwusss

@Picvajzmen you have to create apn access point with settings from your mobile operator :)

which launcher is the best for this rom in your opinion? With small redraw time (while backing to home from 'big game' etc.) and no lags. Apex is redrawing too long for me, xperia launcher is redrawing faster, but has some lags in home screen and in app case...

Hello i installed this ROM and it's very smooth. Really good ROM.

Thank you Tilliaz.

And now i have installed Titanium Backup Pro, for Backup my Apps.

If i start the App, i become a error message.

That Titanium Backup have not ROOT rights. In the App SU, i give Titanium Backup Root rights, but it did not work.

Can any help me?

Message from Titanium Backup:

Sorry, I could not obtain root rights! This app will not work! Please make sure that the Rom is rooted and try again.

This experiment was carried out with the "system / Xbin / su" command.

Another question:

Would this Rom work with the CeXstel Kernel v0.47?

mfg

Obi8

Edited by Obi8

Guest Picvajzmen

@Gliwusss - i did, and still nothing.. i flashed back to cm 10.1 and it works on it.. ill flash FusionX later again and try it, i dont know..

besides that, FusionX seems smooth as CM 10.1

internet is working fine for me,  what country are people in with no internet connection?

might sound silly but is it turned on from the status bar toggles? 

Guest Gliwusss

@Obi8 yes stock cexstel kernel v47 is working on FusionX b8 :)

for Your TB problem try to clear permissions in SuperSU and try again.

@jimbobvfr400 Nova is too slow for me and have long redraw time :/ maybe another one?

@Picvajzmen I had internet connection problem too but when I made apn access point for my mobile operator it is working, so I don't know what you are doing bad... maybe it's country region problem

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest huaweiy300

look at my post in an Italian forum

http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showpost.php?p=40183866&postcount=855

first ilnk is for have External SD for sure as primary hd

the second is for revert back to stock state with internal memory as prefered hd

Is there any way this or a similar zip can work for beta 8? I've tried, but it doesn't work.

This 2 files are made by tillaz to solve my issue with some data games and it works perfectly, simply flash via TWRP

Guest Gliwusss

FusionX + CeXstel kernel = best configuration for y300 imo :D

oh yes, I forgot to add that you must setup your apn manually ;p

@tillaz can you add to performance settings or somewhere in settings Zram configuration? I think it's good idea, because Cexstel kernel, which many people are using with your rom, supports it, but on any non-cm rom there is no way to configure it (as far as i know).

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest Picvajzmen

sorry guys, i must have made some typing mistake when i was setting the APN, i did it again and waited for a while, and its working now..

sorry for the confusion, and thanks yall :)

sorry guys, i must have made some typing mistake when i was setting the APN, i did it again and waited for a while, and its working now..

sorry for the confusion, and thanks yall :)

just realised i have forgot to add the CM apns-conf.xml

next version will have this included so you wont need to manually add the settings again.

Guest Dark Revenger

@Picvajzmen you have to create apn access point with settings from your mobile operator :)

which launcher is the best for this rom in your opinion? With small redraw time (while backing to home from 'big game' etc.) and no lags. Apex is redrawing too long for me, xperia launcher is redrawing faster, but has some lags in home screen and in app case...

Smart Launcher. Fastest, cutest, most innovative.

Guest agha_jo0n

@Tillaz is call recording and full call contact screen picture enabled in b8 ? 

thank you

we are very happy that you come back again

@Tillaz is call recording and full call contact screen picture enabled in b8 ? 

thank you

we are very happy that you come back again

been answered a few times over recant pages

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-b8-full-hwa-b199/page-89#entry2176356

this apply's to both

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-b8-full-hwa-b199/page-86#entry2174737