Y300 covers

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

I can be a bit fussy about covers, but when I saw this on eBay, I had to get it. In tangerine of course! It took less than ten days to arrive from the far east, and was under two quid.

Quality-wise it's excellent, a good fit, and very thin, so doesn't make the phone feel any bulkier.

I've also got a similar black so called premium cover on order, but that was ordered two weeks ago from a different seller and hasn't arrived yet.

So I'd recommend this if you want a cheap but perfectly good case...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321164838482

Guest TangerineTractor

Actually, scrap that. After several days of perfect use, no scratches, no finger prints, nothing.... I just went to take a photo and my flash was strangely Orange. There isn't a hole for the led flash! Lol.

Guest george109
Actually, scrap that. After several days of perfect use, no scratches, no finger prints, nothing.... I just went to take a photo and my flash was strangely Orange. There isn't a hole for the led flash! Lol.
:blink:

You could always drill one out of the cover. Or just send it back! :P

Guest TangerineTractor
:blink:

You could always drill one out of the cover. Or just send it back! :P

I'm going to contact them. Interestingly, looking on eBay it appears that a lot of the covers don't have an led opening.

Guest TangerineTractor

Credit to them, I emailed them at 9.30, and hey have already replied, acknowledging the problem, and sending a replacement with the led hole. They said that some have been mistakenly manufactured without the led hole and are on sale by various outlets. They have also ended all their listings and are going to relist with the correct item.