storage problem

Guest billyboy2468

Guest billyboy2468

hi guys looking for a little help,problem with storage changing from sd card to internal after i put charger on the phone or i reboot it,also shortcuts dissapear,im on stock + b952 version so i can lock the bootloader again ,thanks for any help as i like this rom and would like to stay on it

Guest dalyer

As far as I know storage switching from external to internal is a common problem with all stock based (ICS?) ROMs and I am not aware of any general solution other than reconfiguring it to external when it reverts to internal. However I thought it only happened at reboot time when (perhaps?) the sdcard takes "too long" to respond while booting and the OS assumes that it's not there so reverts to internal. I have never heard of it happening spontaneously when connecting the charger...

Edited by dalyer

Guest sharkyo01

As far as I know storage switching from external to internal is a common problem with all stock based (ICS?) ROMs and I am not aware of any general solution other than reconfiguring it to external when it reverts to internal. However I thought it only happened at reboot time when (perhaps?) the sdcard takes "too long" to respond while booting and the OS assumes that it's not there so reverts to internal. I have never heard of it happening spontaneously when connecting the charger...

You hit the nail on the head. There are massive problems with switching your storage options from internal to external. It is stock based roms that are the worse for it. But you just have your phone on stand by and the sd can kick out with out warning. So I would just stick to how it is defaulted. It is a pain in the bum though!