Bye Skate... ;-)

Guest JockeSve

Guest JockeSve

Well, been aound this forum for quite a while, running few good and a couple of excellent (MoKee OS, RootBox, ...) ROMs.

Time to move on, I've shut down my ZTE Skate for good...

I just like to thank all dev's, testers and all forum members for excellent work ;-)

Guest warimation

I take your words for me as well. Yesterday I received my thl w100 and im quite happy with it. Im not gonna say goodbye... ;) see ya later peeps..

Guest akicarkralj

I know this is not the right topic to post in for this but it wuold be stupid if I made a whole new thread. I was just going to ask someone that knows how to modify this lockscreen mod for skate http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2267973 From what I've read it has something to do with framework-res.apk I think and there is a tutorial there but I dont know how to decompile or recompile apks.

Edited by akicarkralj

Guest omegavesko

I know this is not the right topic to post in for this but it wuold be stupid if I made a whole new thread. I was just going to ask someone that knows how to modify this lockscreen mod for skate http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2267973 From what I've read it has something to do with framework-res.apk I think and there is a tutorial there but I dont know how to decompile or recompile apks.

You can use apktool for that. I haven't used it much, but essentially it extracts the APK into a folder and recompiles it into an APK when you're done.

Guest warimation

Good choice. Thl makes solid phones these days.

Btw, just in case you missed:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2316070

I didn´t missed but I´m having some difficulties on how to root the phone.. there were some problems on thl w100 posts in xda forum and the modereators deleted almost everything... :S

so Im still searching on the best way to root it.. ;)

Edited by warimation

Guest akicarkralj

You can use apktool for that. I haven't used it much, but essentially it extracts the APK into a folder and recompiles it into an APK when you're done.

Thanks for that but I would be really grateful if someone could do it for me. Trust me if I try it I will mess something up :D

Guest xander21

Thanks for that but I would be really grateful if someone could do it for me. Trust me if I try it I will mess something up :D

Haha when dev say something simple for him, it's always a nightmare for a normal user ! :lol:

Edited by xander21

Guest omegavesko

Afternoon Matey, cm, pa, rootbox,aokp. ( insert rom option here ) the best £288 I've spent. :P

I mean you're running stock 4.3 instead of a custom ROM. ;)

Nice @pleg

BTW, my gravity box is in stage of testing on non-mtk devices running 4.2/4.3

Debugging in progress. You're welcome to join :D

Well, I know. Any custom ROM is a better option, though.

But surprisingly, some users asked me to make it compatible so I took the challenge (without having a device to test on).

Guest plegdroid
Nice @pleg

BTW, my gravity box is in stage of testing on non-mtk devices running 4.2/4.3

Debugging in progress. You're welcome to join :D

Well, I know. Any custom ROM is a better option, though.

But surprisingly, some users asked me to make it compatible so I took the challenge (without having a device to test on).

Hiya matey, I'll meet you on xda, got stock 4.3 backed up, twrp will restore in three minutes flat.

:D