How would I... Factory Reset this/Advice Please

Guest markhuges

Guest markhuges

1 )Hello, I Had a orange san diego and then put XOLO Update and then rooted it.

2) Then, i Re/updated Xolo Update again < im guessing Root is gone?

Now How do i factory re set, Wipe everything all data everything off my phone, completely. ?

If i go to Settings> Back up and re set > Factory data re set, ?? What will that do? Will that go back to the Orange Normal Stock rom?

As i want to Factory re set, wipe everything and hopefully re set this and go back the the orange normal rom

Edit: Should i do anything , about Clicking Power Off button and volume down?? what would that allow me to do?

Thank You very much, sorry if it is confusing, if you would like more infomation please post .

Thank you

Edited by markhuges

Guest BlueMoonRising

If you've put the latest patch on then I'm afraid you're stuck with Xolo. Factory reset will delete all personal information but won't touch the USB storage so you need to format that if you're thinking of passing the phone on.

Guest markhuges

If you've put the latest patch on then I'm afraid you're stuck with Xolo. Factory reset will delete all personal information but won't touch the USB storage so you need to format that if you're thinking of passing the phone on.

Hello, thanks for replying,

No i dont think i have put the latest patch on.

If i do a factory re set, will it go to orange or xolo?

Thanks

Guest BlueMoonRising

It will stick with whatever you've already got on there, all a factory reset does is delete personal data. If you were rooted it wouldn't even remove root.