Full phone HW specs

Guest Korys

Guest Korys

Hi,

Is there any way to display all phone specs?

Every JB rom gives me blue screens and reboots, only stable rom is Aurora Borealis, and I really would like to find out why is this happening...

I wiped everything i could before installing any of custom roms so my guess is my phone have some unsual component...

Edited by Korys

Guest Something Wierd

Last page of cm 10,1:

rom works great ... finally without restarting (but in this way)

My original rom always runs at 1000 mh not drop his tact (viewed with the program CPU-Z google store) (I know that sounds impossible, but it shows the above program, while custom rom with the same progarm shows max 1008mh min 245mh) when I set up the value for the processor in your rom, rom works great and never restarts (24 hours) (I tried to post and lower value but it was not good), I want to know that can be a consequence of such adjustments processors on my ZTE BLADE 3 (every rom that I installed always has restarted ... and now works and is stable).

thanks for the effort and work on the rom and I would ask and answer for anyone who is more competent than me (and probably everyone in the forum hahaha) thanks

Its not only you.Some other users complain about this problem too.I think there was a topic started about this problem a wile ago you might want to check it out.

Guest KonstaT

There's been like seven threads already ( + several reports on every JB ROM thread). I guess it's going nowhere before someone opens a new thread where this is issue is properly described. What's the point in scattering the info on dozen threads?