Best way to get Android 4.3

Guest T39andcounting

Guest T39andcounting

I'm on the latest iteration of the MCR, but keep getting the notification to update to 4.3. This fails, so just serves to annoy me, so what's the best way to get onto 4.3? I don't want to dump MCR, but no word from Paul as to an ETA for an update.

Guest mark2410

at the moment it seems that there isnt really any 4.3 roms about. so the answer is unless you want stock (which will probably requite a wipe) then youll have to wait. if its any consolation its killing me too.

Guest comicbookguy

stock 4.3 on nexus4 isn't too bad once you tweak it a bit. depends what you'll miss from MCR...... my dad got the ota on my old GNex and loves it compared to 4.2.2

wuggs has been updated with 4.3 support,so youd probably be better backing up and installing the full factory ROM instead if the ota

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest comicbookguy

stock 4.3 on nexus4 isn't too bad once you tweak it a bit. depends what you'll miss from MCR...... my dad got the ota on my old GNex and loves it compared to 4.2.2

wuggs has been updated with 4.3 support, so if you're rooted and want to stay that way, you'd probably be better backing up and installing the full factory ROM instead if the ota

Edited by comicbookguy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oleander

I'm still on the MCR for one reason only: I love the "always on" legacy menu button.

If I found it incorporated in another rom, I'd probably jump ship.. :unsure:

Guest mark2410

I'm still on the MCR for one reason only: I love the "always on" legacy menu button.

If I found it incorporated in another rom, I'd probably jump ship.. :unsure:

http://aokp.co/

its not exactly the same but its the one i think im waiting for. id rather have an MCR but i no longer believe one is coming ever.