Increasing Volume

Guest Northstandhero

Guest Northstandhero

Up to now the only real issue I have with the V5 is how quiet the speaker is, Ringtones and Music through the internal speaker are very hard to hear, On the G300 I used a Volume booster app, just wondered if anybody else has the same Issue and what they have done to overcome it.

Guest Dan Mullen

I watched an episode of "Breaking Bad" on Netflix this morning and the sound was loud and clear through the speaker. Is it quiet for you for everything or just media?

Guest george109

You could try speakerboost, and you could try an equaliser app and have a play around with the settings and see if that boosts the volume slightly.

Guest pelelademadera

mobileuncletools.... this solved my problem

hardware testing - audio

there are a lot of options, I increase level 6 to max, and acomodate the others to lower setting

Guest Northstandhero

mobileuncletools.... this solved my problem

hardware testing - audio

there are a lot of options, I increase level 6 to max, and acomodate the others to lower setting

What settings should i change?

Guest pelelademadera

Normal mode, sph for the normal call using the phone. Level 6 all at max, and level 5-4-... To lower value, only on the upper adjust, the one down leave at max

Guest trashbat

how do you save settings in mobileuncletools? I set the volume at say six, go back but then when i re enter the settings screen, any changes have reverted