- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

akumaman

akumaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Sick of no new news for grand x so i start looking for something and find this rom and other stuff,someone willing to try? (maybe KonstaT..) http://iballandi45h....y-bean-411.html

Edited by akumaman, 04 August 2013 - 09:37 AM.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
you sure this for the one sim version of the grand x? i will look,but as i dont use my g.x. anymore,(missing/late e-mails,texts) i may not be able a full review,and thats if it boots on the phone!

Edited by sam tyler, 04 August 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

akumaman

akumaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Sick of no new news for grand x so i start looking for something and find this rom and other stuff,someone willing to try? (maybe KonstaT..) http://iballandi45h....y-bean-411.html

Think it's for one sim 99% sure,no one is pointing it's for dual,but then again it needs to be tasted,maybe we are on to something good..

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
just had look,its for the dual sim version,i feel its needs porting to the grand x single sim version.looked at the xda link,from the pics posted on xda it is for the dual sim.nothing is every easy with the grand x!! update......just tried to load it via cwm recovery,keeps saying installation aborted.i will dowload it again but i still think its for the dual sim.good look for the rom.

Edited by sam tyler, 04 August 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

akumaman

akumaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

just had look,its for the dual sim version,i feel its needs porting to the grand x single sim version.looked at the xda link,from the pics posted on xda it is for the dual sim.nothing is every easy with the grand x!! update......just tried to load it via cwm recovery,keeps saying installation aborted.i will dowload it again but i still think its for the dual sim.good look for the rom.

Ok,thx for trying ;-),if it can't go thru cwm then is no good for now...but porting would be nice :-)

Edited by akumaman, 04 August 2013 - 12:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users