Photo

[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2384678
Tested on my device works properly.
Tnx for the rom Konstat.Keep up the good work.

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
How did this happened.

Edited by Something Wierd, 07 August 2013 - 10:08 AM.

puredark248

puredark248

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Awesome you are the best KonstaT!!!!!! I haven't tried it but I wait for final release :D

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Huh KonstaT :))) Thanks for your work...i dont install yet...i waiting the final version,but i folow your work :) Thank you very much your work :)

Awesome you are the best KonstaT!!!!!! I haven't tried it but I wait for final release :D

Lol, wait all you want. This is CyanogenMod, it's never going to be "final" until the development fades away when the next Android version comes around... ;)

Zsebes01

Zsebes01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE 3

Lol, wait all you want. This is CyanogenMod, it's never going to "final" until the development fades away when the next Android version comes around... ;)

:D you know KonstaT what i mean :D:D if you can switch all things to WORKING :D ...its for me "final xDD "
Sorry for my bad english :D I hope you understand :D

puredark248

puredark248

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

:D you know KonstaT what i mean :D :D if you can switch all things to WORKING :D ...its for me "final xDD "
Sorry for my bad english :D I hope you understand :D

yea that whas what I meant also ;)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
New build. Rest of the non-working stuff might take a while. Both bluetooth and FM radio are pretty much up to Qualcomm to update their support for 4.3 (time measured in months). Generally speaking, enabling SELinux shouldn't be too difficult. Problem is that enabling the necessary features for SELinux in kernel prevents our prebuilt wifi module from loading (disagrees about version of symbol module_layout). Building an open source ath6kl module has turned out to be quite tricky too.

Sources, manifests, build instructions, etc should also be now fully up to date if anyone wants to join in and contribute. ;)

cm-10.2-20130807-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html
md5:2c89d3d1738e4e76b6360f1bbaac458e

-fixed everything that uses native screen capture method (screenshot, thumbnails in recent apps view, electron beam animation, etc)
-fixed use of mmparser (e.g. WMA and DivX hardware decoding)
-complete libaudio overhaul (fixed e.g. notification sounds)
-added KonstaKANG features
---option to show navigation bar
---option for navigation bar height
---option to disable bootanimation
---option for MIUI style battery bar
---partition info
---forum link in about phone
---always allow PIE controls and hardware key settings
---and more

razjaren

razjaren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE III
  • Twitter:@razjaren
thanks for the work ..
Can you do something that Viber works (it works but no sound)
for me your roms now working great (my settings 1008mh max and min) and I would use them for every day but I need Viber

Edited by razjaren, 07 August 2013 - 09:36 PM.

plantroon

plantroon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:IT, gaming
  • Devices:ZTE Brick III
  • Twitter:@@plantroon
Great work KonstaT.... but I don't get it why google keeps developing this crappy OS :( It eats more CPU/RAM than the OS in my computer lol

I wish Canonical made some good work and Ubuntu Touch got optimized&running on any android phone....I wouldn't mind having android apps runtime as well :D

jb.mendonca998

jb.mendonca998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Does it work also on zte blade?

Letqu

Letqu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Blade III, Nexus 7
Thanks Konsta! I will try this.

When the going gets weird ,the weird turn pro.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Does it work also on zte blade?

No, might be handy learn some english before playing with custom roms.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
Nice to see you released 4.3 for our device :), but I still have question: What is SElinux? What does it do?
Thats maybe very stupid question, but I have no idea...

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

Nice to see you released 4.3 for our device :), but I still have question: What is SElinux? What does it do?
Thats maybe very stupid question, but I have no idea...

it's a kernel-level security layer, but i really don't know how it affects android with all the java stuff. it's mostly used on (redhat-based) servers. in my experience, it has always been too much of a nuisance to configure and manage, i'd rather use kvm and/or jails but that's just me..

multi13

multi13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Blade III
Great work ;) , I installed this ROM.

Some experience and observations:
I use this gapps, and after the installation (first boot) some application stoped for exampe: clocks, google+, google search etc. After this I update this app in the playstore and they were became good (did not stopped).
I tried the GPS, it was good but I sometime lost a signal. The wifi, 3G and browsing is good and the all google aplication is work (the gmap too). :-)

Overall, the ROM is used but I felt that the device is a bit slow (falter) and sometimes can not be exited from the some application (only home button). I think that will be optimized....

Same frequency:
4.3 AnTuTu bench
4.2.2 AnTuTu bench

Muztek

Muztek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade 3
KonstaT I have to say that you are awsome

Letqu

Letqu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Blade III, Nexus 7
This ROM work's quite okay, and I know it's early alfa ,and I understand it,so no whining here :) But as multi13 has noticed it's bit slower,but my biggest problem is battery drainage. This ROM just kills my battery, so I installed
BetterBattery stats and Wakelock Detector. Let's see what comes out. I will be back. But anyway thanks Konsta for all your great work!!

When the going gets weird ,the weird turn pro.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

This ROM work's quite okay, and I know it's early alfa ,and I understand it,so no whining here :) But as multi13 has noticed it's bit slower,but my biggest problem is battery drainage. This ROM just kills my battery, so I installed
BetterBattery stats and Wakelock Detector. Let's see what comes out. I will be back. But anyway thanks Konsta for all your great work!!

Yeah, it's still noticeably slower than CM10.1. There's still at least one graphics hack missing and probably plenty of stuff enabled by default that we don't have support for. Main issues with graphics performance is that we don't have a 3.4 kernel and we can't utilize ION memory allocator. We don't have camera proprietaries that support it, so enabling ION would mean that camera would never work. It also means we are stuck using old Adreno graphics drivers. That's why it would be important if ZTE would release a proper Jelly Bean update for this device (and the kernel source to go with it ;)).

There's no battery drain issues that I know of. Kernel is practically the same as in CM10/CM10.1. Probably just some misbehaving app, nothing that a reboot wouldn't cure. :P

puiumaster

puiumaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Congratulations for the fantastic work they do for us and we thank you for that.
But I want to ask you something: why flash player does not work on custom ROMs developed by you (we've tried them all!) and the original ROM works without problems?
I tried several versions of flash player, including the latest Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.69).
Thanks in advance.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Congratulations for the fantastic work they do for us and we thank you for that.
But I want to ask you something: why flash player does not work on custom ROMs developed by you (we've tried them all!) and the original ROM works without problems?
I tried several versions of flash player, including the latest Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.69).
Thanks in advance.

Flash player is an useless piece of sh*t and you should never even install it in the first place. Adobe came to the same conclusion and pulled the plug. It's been dead a long time...

I'm not sure if it's even supposed to work on Jelly Bean.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users