[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Arijan001

Bad news? No he won't. Good news? its not serious. All pics that wind up in the gallery (thus saved) are unaffected. Only when you actually take the picture is it green.

Yeah that`s right.I solved the problem by installing Camera JB+ from Playstore and now it`s ok.Thanks for your answer :P

Guest Snap.IT

i have a problem with youtube it doesnt play videos in HQ i put all videos on HQ but its low res,on cyanogen 10.1 and 10 works fine any fix?

Because you touch yourself at night.

NO ONE, literallly NOT ONE of the other users has this problem, you don't have a log of it and you have not described the problem more than "doesn't play,".

The problem is with your phone, wipe everything and reinstall it. It works for everyone else (literally every single one who has ever tried this rom has it working just fine).

Guest splendidman

Because you touch yourself at night.

NO ONE, literallly NOT ONE of the other users has this problem, you don't have a log of it and you have not described the problem more than "doesn't play,".

The problem is with your phone, wipe everything and reinstall it. It works for everyone else (literally every single one who has ever tried this rom has it working just fine).

firstly calm the f*ck down,my youtube isnt working now im using youtube trough the browser and the picture is fine as is should be have a good day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

Someone know how to use debugging usb mode ?

Man, in this place, that's like asking a stranger to help you put your undies on!

I assume you're asking where to find USB Debugging mode?

FAQ:

Q: I can't find developer options and performance settings, why?

A: Settings -> About phone -> Click 'Build number' several times

(Emphasis added -MJ)

Q: I don't have reboot options in power menu, why?

A: Settings -> Developer options -> Advanced reboot 

(Emphasis added on NEW MENU ENTRY -MJ)

Now, if you bothered to use your brain and read, you'd have probably fixed the problem of asking somebody else here for the knowledge! Because you're essentially waiting around, HOPING that not only somebody answers your query, but in a manner that you can understand!?! Its a bit of a lottery to do that, and you mightn't understand it fully because of that. So here's another stranger I think you should meet:

Bloody GOOGLE

Go through at least 3 tutorials/wikis/FAQs. I'd probably try 5. These tutorials will show you where to get the debugging bridge working between your pc and your phone, from downloading and installing your phones PC drivers, to installing and USING the adb interface (I assume that's what you're really wanting)! This is to get your head around that its not rocket science, and that all you are doing is using normal methods on a command line to get things done: Program name followed by switches or arguments.

C:>

If that one scared you, then you're out of your league.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Hello Everyone! Seems to have problems with WIFI (rondom disconnects) ! Any solutions ?

Is beginning to wonder if those Acqua WiFi patches were just a pointer to a wider problem: country specific WiFi modules are necessary per ROM install etc. Hmmm.... I'm not going to explain it here, but you can try the following, which can be installed a couple different ways: flash by CWM or, because its a custom ROM, a re-mastering (the unzip-fiddle-rezip dance) of the ROM itself.

Fix for Wifi Issue on Acqua with Blade III ROMs

Even though its a bit more work, I highly suggest you do the second method as it involves using the modules from your stock ROM, and therefore more likely to be a success. I sincerely hope you have it.

Guest Arijan001

Is beginning to wonder if those Acqua WiFi patches were just a pointer to a wider problem: country specific WiFi modules are necessary per ROM install etc. Hmmm.... I'm not going to explain it here, but you can try the following, which can be installed a couple different ways: flash by CWM or, because its a custom ROM, a re-mastering (the unzip-fiddle-rezip dance) of the ROM itself.

Fix for Wifi Issue on Acqua with Blade III ROMs

Even though its a bit more work, I highly suggest you do the second method as it involves using the modules from your stock ROM, and therefore more likely to be a success. I sincerely hope you have it.

Thanks for your reply.The problem was when when i locked the device or inactivity of 1 min. wifi disables its selfs.But when i unlocked screen it connects automaticlly.I didn't have any problem on cm10.1 or cm11(now) with wifi.

Edited by Arijan001

• 2 months later...
Guest pedjos83

I have the same problem, I downloaded the patch from the link above, "wifi_patch_v880e-signed.zip" not working but "wifi_patch-signed.zip" is working for me :) thanx ^_^

Edited by pedjos83

Guest KonstaT

I have the same problem, I downloaded the patch from the link above, "wifi_patch_v880e-signed.zip" not working but "wifi_patch-signed.zip" is working for me :) thanx ^_^

And I have zero clue what neither of these files are. :o Why are these not posted here if they fix things on some hardware?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Imago Otti

And I have zero clue what neither of these files are. :o Why are these not posted here if they fix things on some hardware?

You should compile cm11 to Blade 1 too !!!!