Post logs (logcat & dmesg) and information about your device's software/hardware to this thread. Please do not clutter this thread with 'me too' and 'pls fix' posts. If you can't produce any useful information, it only means that you are part of the problem - not part of the solution.
Because only some devices suffer from this issue there must be some difference between devices!
- What is your stock firmware version? ('Build number' under Settings -> About phone in stock ROM = ro.build.display.id in system/build.prop, e.g ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B08)
- Have you received/installed any official updates?
- When/where did you purchase your device?
- Is your device SIM locked?
- Has anyone tried to revert to official B08 firmware?
- Has anyone tried to replace proprietary files from your stock firmware to match the radio/modem on your device?
Most interesting is of course the display panel. In Terminal Emulator or 'adb shell':
Other hardware information might also be useful as well as dmesgs from booting.
cat /proc/touchscreen/ts_information cat sys/devices/system/camera/camera0/name
You can also get some hardware information by dialing *983*24474636 (*ZTE*CHIPINFO#) using stock firmware.
Current suggested workaround is to set your device's CPU governor to performance, which keeps the CPU locked to the highest frequency. This reduces the amount of reboots and makes this issue even stranger.