• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

fleky

fleky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III, Nokia 3210

As I got your attention right now, I just noticed something else - when the charter is plugged to USB wall charter touch becomes very laggy and glitch. Specially sweeping left to right and throwing menus is hard.

I guess it's a common problem with original ZTE (only blade 3, blade 1 chargers work great with blade 3 too) chargers. Since I use Nokia charger, this problem has gone.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

My guess about this is that there must be different HW revisions - I got this phone from Elisa shop on Friday and the shop guy had problems to bill it and told me that the barcode number had changed and therefore was not on their system. Now.... a likelyreason I find for them to change the barcode is if they made a HW revision, no?

Yeah, most certainly something about the hardware. Don't know about a separate new hardware revision though, this has also been reported on quite old devices.

Will you make a new CM release including these kernel changes or it will remain as a separate?

It's already included in today's CM10 build. Will be included the next CM10.1/CM10.2 builds when the time comes. Most of the development is now focused on CM10.2 and CM10.1 is fading away. I might make a 'final' CM10.1 build sometime this week.

As I got your attention right now, I just noticed something else - when the charter is plugged to USB wall charter touch becomes very laggy and glitch. Specially sweeping left to right and throwing menus is hard.

I can't reproduce this on my device, but it's a known issue and not only on this device.

Basically you have a faulty charger. Use another one.

Jaco2k

Jaco2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think my charger issue might come from it being my Samsung GS4 charger which puts out a lot of juice and might be a bit too much for the poor ZTE :) I will try another charger, thanks!

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Had that problem too.There is a topic opened for that.The problem comes from the charger.I use a charger from my brothers Alcatel and I don't have the problem anymore. Any other charger should work as well.
Glad to see you fixed the reboot problem.Just a suggestion.Can you pin the topic so when new users experience the same problem they could find the solution easier.

Snowscape

Snowscape

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Overclocking cpu to 1190 MHz and over still causes instant reboot for me. Can anyone confirm that?

fleky

fleky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III, Nokia 3210

Overclocking cpu to 1190 MHz and over still causes instant reboot for me. Can anyone confirm that?

Don't overclock more than 15% then? My phone restarts even at 1152MHz with Aurora...

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

Don't overclock more than 15% then? My phone restarts even at 1152MHz with Aurora...

yeah, same thing here. don't go above 1113 basically.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

overcloking makes any device unstable. If you want stable device, do not overclock. Overclocking isnt usable way to improve perfomance at all. It doesnt give you nothing, before you can really overclock, like with PC.

maszuw9e

maszuw9e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Blade 3
Holy s***!! No more boot freezing, no bluescreen, no more performance mode, thank you, thank you thank you, konstat!! Everything works just fine!! :)

maszuw9e

maszuw9e

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Blade 3
And my Wi-Fi connection problem starts working with this kernel fix, :) hows that possible?

edit: every time when i boot my phone, i got system fc, but all working fine when i click "ok"

Edited by maszuw9e, 13 August 2013 - 04:34 PM.

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)
I installed the fix about two days ago. I didn't get bluescreen so far. Thank you so much, Konstat!

moto_g.gif

Motorola Moto G (XT1032) - 16GB

Korys

Korys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Blade, Blade III
Works perfect now, thanks!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
Yes, it's been fixed. It's also been fixed in most of the ROMs.

It's time to let this thread die now. :P

vasildiavolo

vasildiavolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ok, here's another one. I didn't test this either but it should be good afaict.

cm-10.1-cpu-freq-fix-kernel.zip
https://hotfile.com/...kernel.zip.html
md5:70c561e8a1991fb6c7e3d538935b581d

The file has been deleted. Can you upload it again or send it to me?

Edited by vasildiavolo, 16 September 2013 - 03:24 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts

The file has been deleted. Can you upload it again or send it to me?

For a reason. No I can't, why?

This has been fixed in all ROMs a long time ago...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users