[Q] Smoothest ROM + launcher ?

Guest GOliath00

Guest GOliath00

In your opinion, what's the smoothest rom and launcher for the skate ?

I'm asking this because i'm sick of my skate beeing slow and laggy...

Guest WiiSky70

In your opinion, what's the smoothest rom and launcher for the skate ?

I'm asking this because i'm sick of my skate beeing slow and laggy...

You can try Action Launcher which is a simple one which organizes (with categories)I everything like your Apps in one easy accessible App Drawer. It's the most fast and reliable launcher you can have ATM ;)

Guest GOliath00

Thanks i've tried this launcher by the past but didn't used a long time because of it's lack of smooth, but now this launcher is very smooth ! Thanks again !

:)

Guest RogyHyde

I use C3C0's CM7 with Smart Launcher. Smart Launcher is a new concept of launcher.

It's free if you don't need to use widgets (like me).

There is also a pay version with widgets support, and a free special version that was a promotion with all included (I recomend to try this before pay)

post-989611-13758641871354_thumb.jpg

post-989611-13758641970818_thumb.jpg

Smoothest as simplest.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

¡Saludos!

• 2 months later...
Guest WiiSky70

H3 Holo + Adw launcher Ex

ADW Launcher is great on powerful phones , now a days it's bloated and it's sluggish on underpowered hardware such as the skate . 

Don't get me wrong if i got a better phone that the Skate that i had , i've already tried many launchers on my BQ Aquaris 5 (which is a MT6589) and it runs almost every launcher available on the play store without "any" lags or "hiccups"

Well that is my opinion about it . Cheers.

Guest honigfisch

ADW Launcher is great on powerful phones , now a days it's bloated and it's sluggish on underpowered hardware such as the skate .

Don't get me wrong if i got a better phone that the Skate that i had , i've already tried many launchers on my BQ Aquaris 5 (which is a MT6589) and it runs almost every launcher available on the play store without "any" lags or "hiccups"

Well that is my opinion about it . Cheers.

True it lags sometimes

Guest WiiSky70

Have you tried my GravityBox xposed module on it, yet? ;)

Well im somewhat of afraid to put that just yet , im waiting for something on HTCMania forums that already includes it into a ROM .