HELP - Phone won't boot after installing "relock ICS bootloader zip" by jsevi83

Guest radu56

Guest radu56

I was using INFUSION B07 by tilliaz and after installing the zip from this topic (http://www.modaco.com/topic/361327-relock-ics-bootloader-only-for-stock-ics-roms/), my phone stuck on the huawei logo.

I have tried installing an update.app, but after 1 min. the bar stops. I pull out the battery and replaced it back, but NOTHING has been changed.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

PS. Excuse my poor english.

Guest dalyer

Did you try a forced update of, say, B952 update.app?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/#entry2128104

You can download the B952 update.app in a two part zip from that link or in one go (maybe slower) from Huawei:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDcwMjk=

Hope this helps.

Guest radu56

Tried force update with B952, but the progress bar stopps

PS. my phone only shows the progress bar, usually it shows text( unpacking, installing, etc)

Here are the images:post-1016823-0-25160100-1375896223_thumbpost-1016823-0-68839500-1375896229_thumb

Guest dalyer

Just a thought...

Make sure that you put /dload/update.app in the root of your sdcard - i.e. folder /sdcard at the root of the sdcard and update.app inside that. (Apologies if I am stating the bleeding obvious here! :-)

If you are putting dload/update.app on the 2GB internal "sdcard"/memory then try an external sdcard (in the micro sdcard slot) instead.

If you are already using an external sdcard already then try another card if possible or at least reformat the existing card.

Some people have had similar problems when using the internal "sdcard" or when using certain external micro sdcards but others work...

Hope this helps.

kyan31 - I wasn't aware of that B926 issue - thanks for the tip.

Edited by dalyer

Guest denzele

Another one bites the dust heh...sorry man no offense but that zip file did no good for me at all ..only fix for me was downgrade to GB then off to do all over it again..

P.S. my problem after flashing this zip file was Signature failed something missing which is the same as you're having since you can't pass logo.

Guest penthaler

Radu56 if the advice from denzele dont work, the only way to do the job - send it to warranty, because you cannot update via force installation because of IMEI and region limitations!

Everytime I want to force update my G300 with B952, I have to "zero" my IMEI and after that the force update is possible. But this cant work for you, because you need to fully boot the phone to backup IMEI, zero it...

I was tested B952 worldwide and B952 serbia and no one helps without that zeroing IMEI.

Good Luck

btw. Next thing is, that you probably make a mistake with that relocking, because you need the oficial ROM before relocking Bootloader. When you lock it on custom ROM, phone cant boot, custom CWM/TWRP is lost, so you cant restore backup of nandroid (if you have some)...

Edited by penthaler

Guest radu56

Thanks for all the tips, i have send it to warranty. When it's ready i will unlock the bootloader directly with the official method. :mellow:

Guest denzele

Anyway, i have send it to warranty and after 1-2 weeks I will have a fresh phone! :)

Thank's for all the help tips :D

Once you get a new one flash this zip file again ... :D