Changing the boot logo...

Guest edwardecl

Guest edwardecl

I just tried to unlock my bootloader the offical way (reinstalled b926, got the S/N and product id) but huawei's web form did not want to give me the code back *cry.

Gave up and unlocked it the unoffical way and ireinstalled CM10.1 nightly... but i forgot to overwrite the boot logo with the stock rom, and for some reason I can't seem to be able to write the stock accend one back using CWM 6.0.2.7, I've even tried to installing from within android using a terminal "load_oemlogo" with / and /system mounted rw...

Is there anything else I can try, the chinese boot logo hurts me eyes :(.

Guest edwardecl

Nevermind, think it's impossible. I had to reflash b926 and use CWM to flash the splash image and all is fine. Can't do it with a cutom rom installed.

Guest dalyer

I just tried to unlock my bootloader the offical way (reinstalled b926, got the S/N and product id) but huawei's web form did not want to give me the code back *cry.

Lots of people had to try lots of times to get the code from them. Try again. There are several template email wordings in other threads that help. Sticking "urgent" in the subject and body may help elicit a response. It did for me.

Hope this helps.