Requesting CM10.2 (Android 4.3) for Huawei ascend G510-100 plz!

Guest peterck

Guest peterck

Hearing about all those cool features that comes with Android 4.3 (CM10.2). I was hoping if there is an Android 4.3 (Basically CM10.2) rom. I know there is already Android 4.2.2 Roms (CM10.1) around. but won't it be easy just to skip CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2) upgrade and focus on CM10.2 (Android 4.3) upgrade?

Edited by peterck

Guest Ducsidu

I think he meant that CM10.2 is just at nightly stage (I don't really now how is the official CM's progress), so it doesn't worth to port it until a stable version came out.

Guest peterck

I agree too, am just saying it's better to focus on making Android 4.3 bugs free. After making Android 4.2.2 bugs free than we move up to making Android 4.3 bugs free. whereas valuable time and effort is wasted on making Android 4.2.2 bugs free. Which could have been spent on making Android 4.3 bugs free .

Guest ZolaIII

I agree too, am just saying it's better to focus on making Android 4.3 bugs free. After making Android 4.2.2 bugs free than we move up to making Android 4.3 bugs free. whereas valuable time and effort is wasted on making Android 4.2.2 bugs free. Which could have been spent on making Android 4.3 bugs free .

F*** the 4.3 update! List of changes is noting that we really nead!

4.2.2 is the first release that is meant for only simd neon devices so it's expected to be better optimized to use them (i seriously doubt that Google made good job about this) so that could be a reason in off for it. The fact is that the boys don't even have CM 10.1 final build from same soc or at least similar one to start with!

After all the 5.0 Key lime pay is just around the corner (i really hope that Ubuntu touch will be good so that we can put the "." on to this)! So why spending resources on this?

Guest MadHatterRyu

F*** the 4.3 update! List of changes is noting that we really nead!

4.2.2 is the first release that is meant for only simd neon devices so it's expected to be better optimized to use them (i seriously doubt that Google made good job about this) so that could be a reason in off for it. The fact is that the boys don't even have CM 10.1 final build from same soc or at least similar one to start with!

After all the 5.0 Key lime pay is just around the corner (i really hope that Ubuntu touch will be good so that we can put the "." on to this)! So why spending resources on this?

TOUCHE! google seems to be RELAXING now that Steve Jobs is gone and Apple will no longer be a threat.. cmon! its been forever since Droids had anything MAJOR.. "Our Engineers are hard at work to give you the best by developing the latest and best kernels..." what was that at the keynote? CTRL C + CTRL V! they just need to update to the latest Linux Kernel with optimizations.. so sick of this OS... cant even use multi touch properly unless the individual APP supports it..

Ubuntu touch +1

Guest andy/newbie

There is a major battery life difference in 4.3 and genral overall improvement in performance. But I will be just happy with any cm thats fully working

• 2 weeks later...

Android 4.3 is just a minor update...The major upgrade android 5 klp is just to release.....why don't you guys cry for that than this?....

Please let devs do their work than demanding...

Guest peterck
Android 4.3 is just a minor update...The major upgrade android 5 klp is just to release.....why don't you guys cry for that than this?....

I think you it it all wrong, there huge difference between asking and demanding something.

Guest peterck

I think you got it all wrong, there is huge difference between asking and demanding something. Edited by peterck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys calm down! If you are such a sick of this OS sell you freakin phone omg. Stop hatin AOSP cause developers from Google didnt excatly what you want! And also it is rude from you peterck to pushing developers to develop ROM! Haters seriously sell your phone and buy some WP or Apple sh*t..

Coming from my s2 i can say the main differences between 4.2 and 4.3 is mainly under the hood. 4.3 is fast as even in this early stage. If you want a phone with the latest os buy a supported phone. I have just sold my s2 and am getting sick of flashing the latest build every day. Theres something to be said for stability. Saying that i will get bored soon and buy a nexus:D

soon...
Good work mate. Proper appreciated. Have you not considered slimbean. The ROMs are only 80mb or so. But way more features than cm. Also have you considered building with sabermod toolchain. My experience is it speeds up a rom lots.