Android ROM

Guest emre emre

Guest emre emre

hello to everyone.

I want to install Android ROM my omnia 2.

I know rom installation. but I do not know Android ROM installation.

have a few questions:

1) How Android ROM loading? Can you give a link to the beautiful described

2) After you install the Android ROM, Can I go back to the widows mobile 6.5 ?

3) Android ROM seamlessly works? Do you have problems?

thanks..

Guest argentinos

hello to everyone.

I want to install Android ROM my omnia 2.

I know rom installation. but I do not know Android ROM installation.

have a few questions:

1) How Android ROM loading? Can you give a link to the beautiful described

2) After you install the Android ROM, Can I go back to the widows mobile 6.5 ?

3) Android ROM seamlessly works? Do you have problems?

thanks..

1) see here or here. they are the best ROMS so far for our phone. they are cm6 (android 2.2 froyo)

2) of course you can go back to windows mobile. every time you will remove your battery or every time you will reboot or power off android you will see windows mobile and from wm enviroment you must boot every time your android. if keep charging your android and not reboot it wm will still stay on your phone's storage, but you will not see it running, since you will be workin g under android enviroment

3) the versions i suggested you are the latest about android on our phone. of course they may have minor problems. after all they are beta, not complete yet. for example you will not be able to use your front camera or make a video call. but generraly it can make most things a genuine cheap android phone can do. you will never know if it satifies your needs if you will not try.

Guest emre emre

1) see here or here. they are the best ROMS so far for our phone. they are cm6 (android 2.2 froyo)

2) of course you can go back to windows mobile. every time you will remove your battery or every time you will reboot or power off android you will see windows mobile and from wm enviroment you must boot every time your android. if keep charging your android and not reboot it wm will still stay on your phone's storage, but you will not see it running, since you will be workin g under android enviroment

3) the versions i suggested you are the latest about android on our phone. of course they may have minor problems. after all they are beta, not complete yet. for example you will not be able to use your front camera or make a video call. but generraly it can make most things a genuine cheap android phone can do. you will never know if it satifies your needs if you will not try.

they may have minor problems? not a problem for me front camera or make a video call. Some people said, message(sms) coming not and rear camera not working. Do you have such problems?

I'm sorry for bad english i am from Turkiye

Edited by emre emre

Guest Baha11

I can answer that.

Messages and all other basic functions like that (wifi, bluetooth, calls, etc) are working. Rear camera does not work for me, but it's a hardware issue with my phone model - it works for others.

Anyway, I suggest you try it for yourself. If you don't like it you can just choose not to boot to it, and stay on windows mobile.