• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

vzdemon

vzdemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
Hi, I'm trying to flash ClockworksMod on my ZTE Blade III and having no luck. The only way I know how to do it is through adb using fastboot, but when ever i use fastboot it gets stuck on <waiting for device> forever. Also I don't understand WTF is bootloader mode?? it just puts me in a screen where i see a green android logo. and it does nothing!! no info displayed not options to try how do i even know I'm in bootloader mode? there aren't any pictures of it on the internet and there is certainly no indication. so sorry If i seem a bit mad, I so frustrated with this devices. I've also tried the executable for cwm that can be found on zteblade3.com and i tried flashing a zip of cwm through the regular e3 recovery but I cant flash anything, since every zip I flash give me the "signature verification failure" error. What do I do? my phone works but with a strange jellybean look a like 4.0.4 rom. please please help.

thanks for reading

btw these are the commads i use to flash through adb & fastboot

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img
fastboot reboot

and also

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img
fastboot reboot

but i never make it to the line fastboot reboot because after the second line it always gets stuck

odmetnik81

odmetnik81

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Hi, I'm trying to flash ClockworksMod on my ZTE Blade III and having no luck. The only way I know how to do it is through adb using fastboot, but when ever i use fastboot it gets stuck on <waiting for device> forever. Also I don't understand WTF is bootloader mode?? it just puts me in a screen where i see a green android logo. and it does nothing!! no info displayed not options to try how do i even know I'm in bootloader mode? there aren't any pictures of it on the internet and there is certainly no indication. so sorry If i seem a bit mad, I so frustrated with this devices. I've also tried the executable for cwm that can be found on zteblade3.com and i tried flashing a zip of cwm through the regular e3 recovery but I cant flash anything, since every zip I flash give me the "signature verification failure" error. What do I do? my phone works but with a strange jellybean look a like 4.0.4 rom. please please help.

thanks for reading

btw these are the commads i use to flash through adb & fastboot

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img
fastboot reboot

and also

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot recovery-cwm6032-atlas40.img
fastboot reboot

but i never make it to the line fastboot reboot because after the second line it always gets stuck

For anyone having the same problem, you can download it here: https://drive.google...U3hRZzhPVDFwN2M

Just install these drivers, and everything will be ok, i had same problem with my ZTE Blade 3.

Edited by odmetnik81, 15 August 2013 - 12:34 AM.

vzdemon

vzdemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I already have the drivers in my android sdk directory

papars

papars

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Acqua
If fastboot is not working then you have a problem with the drivers. The procedure is straightforward if the drivers are correctly installed.

vzdemon

vzdemon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Success! thank you two, it appears it really was a driver problem but i just could see it. i noticed that people who have installed it had a device in windows device manager called android or ZTE HUSB under other but in mein i didnt have other in the device manager. it appears that the driver for bootlaoder mode only appears when i connect my device in bootloader mode. so when it appeared i updated it. thanks and i hope this comment solves the problem for others too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users