CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Oh forgot to ask.... :blink: Is there any trick to disable backlight of the 3 buttons..? :wacko: :( It's too bright i want to turn it off..... Alas CM have no built in option for that... :( :( Edit: It doesn't turn off even in daylight. :( Please this is the only thing that worries me.

Edited by Master-S

@Master-S how do you turn off the wake locks?
Yeah after turning the wakelocks off my battery drain is perfect..... 0% in 9 hour stand by and 5% in 30 minutes browsing using modoco forum app..... :wub: Here is what i did... Installed Xposed framework ( now a must have for me :D ) And used 'per app hacking' module. And to view which one is creating wakelock, used wakelock detector. If i find one , go to per app hacking and find the app there and click and tick prevent wakelock. Edit: This doesn't mean you will get 10 hrs of browsing time... Constant use drains more battery... And this one was initial drain... But battery drain is really great now. Try and post if you found any difference. :lol: :huh: Edit2: and i used 2G that time. Edited by Master-S

Guest jackosterman

Oh forgot to ask.... :blink:

Is there any trick to disable backlight of the 3 buttons..? :wacko: :(

It's too bright i want to turn it off.....

Alas CM have no built in option for that... :( :(

You can throw this in an init.d script:

echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/max_brightness

Guest jackosterman

Yeah, GravityBox isn't compatible with CM.

You can try pasting the line into terminal, or navigate directly to the max_brightness file and edit it manually, to be sure nothing went wrong with your script.

Guest THEpancakes

Just wondering, why is this not listed in the unofficial ports on the Cyanogenmod website? Is it because it's incomplete/unstable, or just because no one has bothered to add it?

My screen blinks if i play a video in mxplayer... :(

Only issue for me now.

Edit: On 3G the battery drains like hell but in 2G perfect.

Edited by Master-S

This is so strange...i installed this rom coming from cm10.2...i was really happy, phone was smooth and doesn't seems to have problem...when, unistalling an app (dashclock whatsapp extension), many process and app start to crash (keyboard, g+, android.process.acore, and many other, and, after a cache wipe, clock, contact and phone continue to crash and i can't use the phone). Now i try to wipe all and reflash...i hope it doesn't happen anymore...

Edit: i really don't understand...i reflash and reinstalled manually all, i spent 1 hour to configure all, i installed xposed framework and reboot to make it work and when the phone was on...i didn't have ANY app! Even gapps!! I'll restare cm10.2 from nandroid backup for now...maybe i'll give again a try to this rom next release...

Edited by EniJ

Guest Hassams

This is so strange...i installed this rom coming from cm10.2...i was really happy, phone was smooth and doesn't seems to have problem...when, unistalling an app (dashclock whatsapp extension), many process and app start to crash (keyboard, g+, android.process.acore, and many other, and, after a cache wipe, clock, contact and phone continue to crash and i can't use the phone). Now i try to wipe all and reflash...i hope it doesn't happen anymore...

Edit: i really don't understand...i reflash and reinstalled manually all, i spent 1 hour to configure all, i installed xposed framework and reboot to make it work and when the phone was on...i didn't have ANY app! Even gapps!! I'll restare cm10.2 from nandroid backup for now...maybe i'll give again a try to this rom next release...

You have flashed this ROM via Latest CWM i presume, I don't know why this is happening but i have the same problem and then i reflashed it via Latest TWRP recovery and every thing is working fine, i'm using this ROM for almost 4 days and i have''t found anything which bothers me.

@All developers

If a device have multiple recoveries then a Dev should recommend which recovery to use while flashing their ROM.

Edited by Hassams

Guest TayoOnabule

Been running this ROM for 2 days now. VERY stable. Does everything i need it to do, and does it smoothly and quickly. Unfortunately the battery does run down a bit quickly for me even though i barely use my phone. But because i do use it so little, this hasn't been too much of a problem. Thanks Kra!

You have flashed this ROM via Latest CWM i presume, I don't know why this is happening but i have the same problem and then i reflashed it via Latest TWRP recovery and every thing is working fine, i'm using this ROM for almost 4 days and i have''t found anything which bothers me.

@All developers

If a device have multiple recoveries then a Dev should recommend which recovery to use while flashing their ROM.

Yes i used CWR...i'll use TWPR next time... Edited by EniJ

Guest Picvajzmen

@ TayoOnabule - i disable 3g and battery life gets way better. when the 3g is always on, it drains the battery even without me using the phone much. other then that i think this is one of the best roms