1402 replies to this topic

Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

@Kra1o5: Nice rom, using it for a few days now. One issue I found is that the notification led keeps the phone from going to deep sleep: It uses the lowest possible clock speed, and drains about 3-4% battery/hour. The offending process is "blink" according to Better battery stats. Do you need a logcat, or is it enough information for you?

same happens to me after miss a call, 1 hour blinking is more or less 3% battery drain in my case, cpu stay to minimum but minimus is not sleep state

Sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian .. so be patient

Rom :JB 4.1.1 AOSP B200 By H3ROS

Kernel: moddingg33k

Simon Jung

Simon Jung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Audio is very quitly.Why???

Using Tapatalk

man151

man151

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

Bug Found...

After reboot the y300-0100 all my data and apps are disappeared but the files are still in "/data" folder. Why?

EniJ

EniJ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
  • Twitter:@EniJ90

Bug Found...
After reboot the y300-0100 all my data and apps are disappeared but the files are still in "/data" folder. Why?

Try to flash ROM again with TWPR...

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! :P

k-weil

k-weil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I use R16 and have problems with random reboots. Does anyone have the same?

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Mixed feelings on this rom. Its really smooth (like CM10) but the battery is just slightly disappointing 

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

danny19901

danny19901

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Modding, coding, hacking anything to do with computers or phones also jailbreaking love music like walking etc...
  • Devices:LG optimus 4X HD P880
  • Twitter:@danny19901
R16 only has FM radio working that's the changelog so people who experience quietness or reboots its possibly because of R15

jhongalvan

jhongalvan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g510
  • Twitter:@jhonegalvan

excellent, best rom very smooth and without reboots

Tiyak

Tiyak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100

Nice rom indeed. I have been using it for a week now. Everything seems to be working fine. No reboots so far :)

Great job Kra1o5.

fonz93

fonz93

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Twitter:@Fonz93

@Kra1o5 , hi, on me autobrightness doesnt go at the last low value, it goes at 225 and not at 10, it back to 10 only if i switch to manual brightness and i back to auto brightness, sorry for my english.., logcat: http://pastebin.com/JQcfdNE0

it also happens if i change the values of auto brightness (on 10, 0% to 15% for example)

Edited by fonz93, 01 December 2013 - 01:59 PM.

ehsan_zt

ehsan_zt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:huawei y300

reporting bugs y300 with cm 10.1 R16:

1) when charging,sometimes the Orange LED turns off,and the circle keeps turning (I'm using circle battery with percentage) , but it seems that it doen't charge because the percentage is stuck.

2) when I plug in the headphones,it down't show the icon for it in status bar.

3)headphones plugged in,I open up viber,sen a message(after sending it plays a beep) that beep comes out of headphone AND phones speaker.

maniv

maniv

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:S4 & Huawei P6

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone. So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures.

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this. Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

bro
.. Don't spam post. That's not gonna get your question answered

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

FoneBone

FoneBone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

Maybe this will help you: http://androidforums...overy-twrp.html

Hassams

Hassams

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510-0200

Don't do anything with your eyes closed. You just need to flash your official firmware (UPDATE.APP) to get back to your original stock stage with stock recovery and all the stuff

Maybe you don't read this because you have spammed alot now you even don't know where to look.

Maybe this will help you: http://androidforums...overy-twrp.html

For GOD sake don't misguide people.

FoneBone

FoneBone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Don't do anything with your eyes closed. You just need to flash your official firmware (UPDATE.APP) to get back to your original stock stage with stock recovery and all the stuff

Maybe you don't read this because you have spammed alot now you even don't know where to look.

For GOD sake don't misguide people.

Sorry, if this link won't solve the problem. Would you please explain how to use the UPDATE.APP without a stock ROM installed?

And again sorry, for being off-topic.

Hassams

Hassams

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510-0200

Sorry, if this link won't solve the problem. Would you please explain how to use the UPDATE.APP without a stock ROM installed?

And again sorry, for being off-topic.

I didn't mean to be rude, my apologies if you felt that way.

Put dload folder which contain UPDATE.APP(the one which is meant for your device) in your SD card, turn off your phone remove the battery for 5 to 10 seconds reinsert it and press volume up and down with power button simultaneously until you see the update screen. leave the phone to complete the process it will automatically restart after the process get performed successful. if its failed then you are not using a correct UPDATE.APP for your device

Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

My Test for battery drain CM10,1 R15 Vs Fusion X beta 7 (at the time of the test)

once again sorry for my poor english, but I think my test could be interesting.

I have tryed this 2 rom in only 2G test, I use my Y300 as a "Motorola startac mode" alias as a old phone of the 90's, no gps, no internet, no radio fm, no mp3, no torch... simply in 2G with 2 short call and 1 sms every day, 16 hours active and 8 hours in aeromode. Allarm active every morning.

Fusion X Beta 7 (the version available at the test time) reach 20 days of usage as you can se here

http://postimg.org/image/bbdqqwes5/

CM10.1 R15 (the version available when I star my test) reach 14 days of usage as you can see here

http://postimg.org/i...06k5n/68c29086/

Cyano is more drainy rom than the stock or stock based as Fusion, I foud a issue concernig the notification led blink, if you loose a call it start blinking and cpu is to minimum (196mhz) but not stay in deep sleep and this is drayning the battery 3% for hours. I think the same appens when battery is under 10% , i deacitave the red blinking but I saw my battery passing from 9% to 3% in just an hour, I think even if is not blinking the blink mode is active and cpu pass from sleep to minimom voltage and this increase the battery drain a lot.

But even if this issue is solved the difference is more or less 20-25% between Fusion and CM in 2G

Sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian .. so be patient

Rom :JB 4.1.1 AOSP B200 By H3ROS

Kernel: moddingg33k

lucap00

lucap00

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300/ Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Did anyone test viper4android on this ROM? Is better than DSP manager?

maniv

maniv

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:S4 & Huawei P6

Thank you to the guys that responded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users