CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Dymas_CZ

Hi, im using this ROM for daily use and no big problems. Just yesterday i wanted to watch a live stream on youtube the video loads but it wont play just hear a sound when starting to play and then nothing. Same thing happens whit Twitch and other streaming apps. DLNA streaming from my home server is working OK but online streams wont work any idea how to get it to work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nonobio

Hi, i use this rom from several month without big pb in 2g mode without internet (data off). Last days i tried internet by activating 3g and data, but it didn't worked. Is there knows bugs about network with this rom ?

Guest porozex

Hi, i use this rom from several month without big pb in 2g mode without internet (data off). Last days i tried internet by activating 3g and data, but it didn't worked. Is there knows bugs about network with this rom ?

as i remember everything about connection was working

Guest LotR656

I used this ROM and data works. Maybe your access point is not configured well. Try to contact your provider for that settings.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lomax84

Hi all,

running this rom since few days and it's fantastic.

But it has one big bug. incoming calls volume is too low :(

already tried to adjust audio through dsp manager, setting equalizer and various effects, but it's still weak.

It's difficult to understand, especially when ter's noise around you (while driving, while there's a lot of people ecc)

any solutions or ideas are welcome  :ph34r:

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thanks, what is the changelog ?

The same for CM 10 and 10.1 is :

R21:

Enable mpdecision to save more battery

Fix security vulnerabilities: Bug: 10148349 (Masterkey) & Bug: 13678484 (FakeID)

Sync with cm sources at 01/09/2014

Guest nonobio

Thanks.

Do you know if y300 has a european volume limitation (i bought it o' amazon.fr and i leave in france). And if yes, should it be disable by flashing a rom like this one ?

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thanks.

Do you know if y300 has a european volume limitation (i bought it o' amazon.fr and i leave in france). And if yes, should it be disable by flashing a rom like this one ?

I don't know but is shure this Y300 has a low volume level even at max.

But CM has a higher volume setting compared to stock so I think is enought for your need, if is not you can solve it using a different music player that has a preamp setting to pump the volume, or Viper4Android that made this job even for the phone speaker, so no more missing call for low speaker ringtones volume.

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest TheKerevas

Kra1o5 i would like if made a port or a package to flash this ROM to make it compatible with the G330, the only valid ROM is AOSP MOD 4.1.1 but I would (and we would like all of us owners of G330) have at least one 4.2.2 being more beautiful to see. I hope you can make a porting, thank you very much ^^

Guest my_mobile

Kra1o5, what is the best way do make an update from r20 to r21 without lost of all apps and data? OTA-Update will not work.

I'm very happy about your ROM (r20) but I've still some problems with BT. Once activated my battery will drain much more power. Deactivating BT will not help very much to prevent a following power lost. Even a new start of the mobile will help. It is always the same. My wife has a Y300 with stock ROM. She never had this problem.

Do you think r21 will solve the problem.