CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Glicerck

Ive tried the rom. RIL FIXED!! there are a lot of bugs, but the ril works, i can use 3g and hang up the phone :D

But when i was calling to my house phone to try it, i cannot hear to myself in the phone. we think its not ril problem, maybe the frontal speaker doesnt work in that build, but i notice it.

Screenshoots: (yes, softkeys are enabled, dont know why)

Thank you joestone!!

post-996344-13767811039836_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811128212_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811217276_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811298405_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glicerck

Guest joestone

Ive tried the rom. RIL FIXED!! there are a lot of bugs, but the ril works, i can use 3g and hang up the phone :D

But when i was calling to my house phone to try it, i cannot hear to myself in the phone. we think its not ril problem, maybe the frontal speaker doesnt work in that build, but i notice it.

Screenshoots: (yes, softkeys are enabled, dont know why)

Thank you joestone!!

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working. You can use multiple user as well. The sound is my build's problem. It was not fixed yet as well as the other parts(BT, wifi, camera). First I wanted to get ril working and later fixing the other parts.

Guest Kra1o5

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working. You can use multiple user as well. The sound is my build's problem. It was not fixed yet as well as the other parts(BT, wifi, camera). First I wanted to get ril working and later fixing the other parts.

The rest is fixed except BT & Omx (Check my github)

Guest Glicerck

Nice!

post-996344-13767835908995_thumb.jpg

Guest j00k3r

@Kra1o5, are U already integrated this ril fix and we can download rom with just BT and OMX bugs or U will do it in next couple of days cos i'm litle confused??

btw. thank U Guys, all of U, me and my huawei are forever grateful...

cheers! ;-)

Guest andrea2107

You can use QualcommSharedRIL & you need all necessary blobs for ril to get it working.

Greetings

But ril an internet works,only mic is not working,we need to fix it

Guest andrea2107

You can use QualcommSharedRIL & you need all necessary blobs for ril to get it working.

Greetings

But ril an internet works,only mic is not working,we need to fix it

Guest reedo_17

Can you link your sources/github? (Might be worth putting them in OP, another way people can see changes)

Edited by reedo_17

Guest andrea2107
Can you link your sources/github? (Might be worth putting them in OP, another way people can see changes)

We have only flashed stock libcm.so to josalaito's cm10.1 and we have just fixed ril,but the mic in call have no function and speakers don't works

Guest peterck

Could there be a different CM10. 1 zip specific to the G510 and another CM10.1 zip specific to Y300 in the forum to flash please..... Instead of making CM10.1 only for Y300 and making people who own a G510 model having to unzip than file and change things just to flash the rom. It would just be simpler, if there was two CM10.1 zips. One for people with Y300 model to flash and another for people with G510 model to flash. Please love the work your doing :D.

Guest andrea2107
Could there be a different CM10. 1 zip specific to the G510 and another CM10.1 zip specific to Y300 in the forum to flash please..... Instead of making CM10.1 only for Y300 and making people who own a G510 model having to unzip than file and change things just to flash the rom. It would just be simpler, if there was two CM10.1 zips. One for people with Y300 model to flash and another for people with G510 model to flash. Please love the work your doing :D.
updating and uploading 2 zip need time,but if he make a universal meta-inf it is legit :D,now i am searching to fix this mic in call D:,i hate my g330

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

@ andrea2107

it's me again, now @ modaco... ;-)

I flashed joestone's G510 CM10.1 rom and replaced the libcm.so with the one from stock firmware. Now telephony works (mic too).

But, WiFi is not woprking. It could not activate it.

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Do you give me the permission to release a modded version your rom for use with Huawei Ascend G330?

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

Guest Kra1o5

Hi,

@ andrea2107

I flashed joestone's G510 CM10.1 rom and replaced the libcm.so with the one from stock firmware. Now telephony works (mic too).

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Do you give me the permission to release a modded version your rom for use with Huawei Ascend G330?

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

Sure

Guest joestone

Hi,

@ andrea2107

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

yes

How can change the CM10.1 zip, so my G510 model could flag this rom :-\?

Open the cm10.1 zip file with winrar, delet those files that u have to replace, unzip the g510 fix files zip and drag those files with your cursor to the right place in cm10.1 zip file that u have open with winrar, press ok then move the cm10.1 zip to your sd and flash it

Edited by ako0