CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest peterck

Open the cm10.1 zip file with winrar, delet those files that u have to replace, unzip the g510 fix files zip and drag those files with your cursor to the right place in cm10.1 zip file that u have open with winrar, press ok then move the cm10.1 zip to your sd and flash it

Delete what files? Are they update-binary and update-script.... Then replace them with other update-binary and the update-script from G510 patch..... Because I've done that before and then zip up the CM10.1. The I flashed the rom but it won't work?

Edited by peterck

Delete what files? Are they update-binary and update-script.... Then replace them with other update-binary and the update-script from G510 patch..... Because I've done that before and then zip up the CM10.1. The I flashed the rom but it won't work?

yeah those two files, if u have done it as i said then i have no idea, u can copy the error u get in here maybe someone else can help ya

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

@ kra1o5

i've found another bug on your last build from aug 16th. There's no popup to mount usb if you connect the phone through usb to a computer. So we could access the sdcards through usb on a computer...

Can you fix this?

Thanks

StefanV3

Guest kannasbor0

Hi everyone!

I use a G510-0100, and I have some questions.

I met one of my friends yesterday, who has a Prestigio PAP5000DUO. I looked it's overall usable memory, which was 473 MB, what means the kernel only eat 39 MB of ram.. It runs 4.1.1 too. On our phone the usable memory is only 393 MB.. How this can be? It is possible somehow to free up more memory for user?

And the another question, what are the kernel features you compiled?

Thanks.

Guest tristan k

Hi,

What do I change in the META-INF to use this on a G510. I found that the BETA 2 of FusionX wouldn't flash on my G510 so the same change might make that work?

Cheers

Guest Ducsidu

I never had this screen bug in my Y300.

It's a bug in josalaito's CM, I thought yours also have it. Good to know, I'll try both roms after the builds with the fixed RIL. I think I need to make a backup of my apps :D

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest tristan k

Is compiled for Y300 but if you changes META-INF you can flash over G510 without problems.[/CODE]

[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3]How would I go about this? Many thanks.[/size][/font][/color]

Guest PetKos94

I' ve flashed this ROM two days ago and I didn't have any screen problems...screen was just as it was on stock...btw, nice job, hopefully we'll see bugfree versions soon....but even these are great :DD

Guest andrea2107

Good,ween you release it I will try it on my g330,but i like to watch youtube on this rom :D,is possible to use same fix of cm10.0?

Edited by andrea2107

Guest Kra1o5

Josalaito has fixed video playback on cm10.0,do you can fix it if you use omx libraries from cm10.0?

Josalaito dont fix video playback. Only joe fix that.

Is my only bug (& BT is WIP)

Guest kannasbor0

Hi everyone!

I use a G510-0100, and I have some questions.

I met one of my friends yesterday, who has a Prestigio PAP5000DUO. I looked it's overall usable memory, which was 473 MB, what means the kernel only eat 39 MB of ram.. It runs 4.1.1 too. On our phone the usable memory is only 393 MB.. How this can be? It is possible somehow to free up more memory for user?

And the another question, what are the kernel features you compiled?

Thanks.

Can someone answer this, please?