1513 replies to this topic

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 Stock

Just 29% load and both the cores stopped working is weird. Is it solely caused by Bluetooth or you have used anything else at that time?

The core does not work with or without the turn on bluetooth.

Timmih

Timmih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 @CM10.1 R9

After a few day testing the R9 i can say their are lots of bugs :(

- If i make a few Photos the Galerie and Cam is crashing - AutoReboot

- The display off function is not correctly working. They dont go off... i musst make a reboot if it works.

- Batterdrain is massivly too high... over Night only with WLAN active i have a drain from ~25%. On the B175-Stock i have only 5% and the battery hold 4-5Days. So i must Charge after 1 1/2 Days.

CN_Seventh

CN_Seventh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

a bug:

the wifi sopt cant close (the wifi sopt -characte need a long time to disappear from the status bar)

but when I open the WIFI first , second  I open the WIFI spot  then I close the   WIFI spot 

the wifi sopt -characte   disappear from the status bar soon

and when I reboot the phone (take down the battery) the bug can appear again .

I found some file in   system/wifl  

but the ROM haven‘t  

the file \system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_2.1.sh

system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_1.2.sh

system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_1.2.sh

and others    

I dont know whethe the file cause

sorry for my english!

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
You can enter the OTG?

nirmalbalaji

nirmalbalaji

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Devices:Moto G
  • Twitter:@NirmalBalaji

I have used this CM ROM for the last 3 days. Its a great work by Kra1o5 and it improved a lot from the previous builds.

What I have tested and completely worked:

• 2G Voice calls (Both making and receiving. There is no need to change the baseband.)
  • Network signal is good. (Sometimes it goes off and reconnecting after opening camera.)
  • WiFi works perfectly.
  • None of my apps are crashed or force closed.
  • Power button functioning is very good. No problem in locking and unlocking the device.
  • Overall sound output is louder than the Stock or any other ROM. But sometime the device is making noise effects at full volume (Playing MP3 files in music player).
  • Battery is somewhat better. But draining constantly even in deep sleep. Drained 12% over the night with WiFi and Data off.
  • Overall performance is better than Huawei's Stock ROM. Absolutely brilliant work by Kra1o5.
  • Better memory management. I think its identical to Stock ROM. Another great work by Kra1o5.
  • USB Mass Storage.

What is need to be fixed (Known bug) and other:

• Camera - Its the root cause of all the bugs I had. After taking 2 photos I can't open Gallery (force close) and it caused the System UI and Trebuchet Launcher to crash constantly. Only removing the battery and reboot can fix it. This camera bug makes the Calculator, Calender, Messages and most of the system apps to crash especially if you go their settings. (Known and some other odd bugs)
  • Pale whittish screen everywhere (referred as Milky Screen by the testers). Even on low brightness its looking brighter. (Known bug)
  • Battery still need a lot work to do - Draining unsually in deep sleep and idle. I played Temple Run Oz for 5 mins 20 secs - 24% battery drain (on Stock ROM 21% battery drain for 21 mins 17 secs), 35% drain on very low usage for 22 hours.
  • Screen is full of green lines when playing videos. Samething happens on YouTube videos (both app and browser). YouTube videos are very pixeled and stretched even on HQ. Those green lines makes the videos unwatchable. (Known bug)
  • Softkey brightness is too high.
  • Broken font on the apps name in multitasking screen.
  • Quick Settings Toggle icon goes out of screen.
  • Notification screen is too transparent. May be its because of Milky screen.

Device internal storage is untouched. Everything is saved in SD Card. There should be an option for default storage location.

My great and heartly appreciation to Kra1o5. Thanks for all the hard work you have did. Many thanks to josalaito and joestone.

SaurabhRCk

SaurabhRCk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
  • Twitter:@SaurabhRCk

As a beta build its going awesome! I am sure after a thorough work with thins rom and after approx. 30-40 builds, it can be a stable rom than any other rom. thank you for your great work. Cheers!

Device :     Huawei Ascend Y300                                                                 Device:        Asus Zenfone 5

ROM:        Stock B209 (Rooted)                                                                  ROM:           ZenUI (Stock 4.4.2) (Rooted)

Kernel:      Stock                                                                                        Kernel:        Stock

Recovery:  TWRP 2.7.1.0                                                                            Recovery:     Stock

reedo_17

reedo_17

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Nexus4,Blade,CrescentY300MotoG
  • Twitter:@@Ollie_Reed17
Would this be any help with the ram as it was committed on cyanogenmod http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/51093/

dataflash

dataflash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:huawei y300 0100

Hey, i'm using CM 10.1 on my y300-0100 and i really like it. everything is fine and fast, but is there any method to get the expanded quick settings in the notification panel ? I mean the big buttons :)

greetz dataflash

Edited by dataflash, 03 October 2013 - 11:41 AM.

danny19901

danny19901

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Modding, coding, hacking anything to do with computers or phones also jailbreaking love music like walking etc...
  • Devices:LG optimus 4X HD P880
  • Twitter:@danny19901
I Love this ROM also I don't get what people mean by milky screen not noticed this on my Y300-0100 but my brightness is always on full but is there anyway you can fix if possible the notification toggle button to stop moving when AM/PM is on as it starts to push off the screen at times this is my only issue as well as random reboots games work well but temple run oz seems to lag after so long no big deal though also music is loud but sometimes has slight distortion on full volume

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

You can once ran the video can put some driver to make video in HD (720P)?

bgmenot111

bgmenot111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:G510-0200

G510 opensource here:

http://consumer.huaw...ex.htm?id=15887

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

G510 opensource here:

http://consumer.huaw...ex.htm?id=15887

This kernel file is just for ROM developers and do not used to upgrade your moblie phone as the firmware,which may make your phone totally dead. OMG???? Seriously true.

bgmenot111

bgmenot111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

This kernel file is just for ROM developers and do not used to upgrade your moblie phone as the firmware,which may make your phone totally dead. OMG???? Seriously true.

Yeah I know. I just put it on site

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Yeah I know. I just put it on site

For just spamming????

bgmenot111

bgmenot111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

No , I saw it and I put it .

I wasnt sure that is just for rom developers but now I am sure that is just for developers and I cant use it.

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

No , I saw it and I put it .

I wasnt sure that is just for rom developers but now I am sure that is just for developers and I cant use it.

But he changes something like the Milky screen?

fonz93

fonz93

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300
  • Twitter:@Fonz93

But he changes something like the Milky screen?

Forget his link, is only a kernel source of g510, isnt flashable and don't solve anything, is only used by devs for do custom kernel...

Massy97

Massy97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Forget his link, is only a kernel source of g510, isnt flashable and don't solve anything, is only used by devs for do custom kernel...

ok ;)

PrinceEndymion88

PrinceEndymion88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

The source available for G330 is kernel 3.0.21

G510/Y300 have 3.4.0

Maybe

I've found source kernel for huawei ascend g510-0200... i don't know if it can help you =) http://consumer.huaw...ex.htm?id=15887

Sigray

Sigray

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
@Kra1o5 : can you fix the milky screen problem in this version too?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users