CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Offline or online playback?

Offline (never tried online :D , i don't play online videos...only offline :D )

The MXplayer or any other player just freeze when i tried to play a video :(

I read CM11 is perfect but love this for stability :*

Guest Gliwusss

for me it's stable, but not at all...

How can I fix ANR (aplication not responding) in clock app and torch app on this rom? In torch app ANR shows when I try to turn the torch on, but in clock app ANR shows for example - I set alarm to 7.20am, everything is okay but when is 7.20am screen wakes, there is black screen and window 'Clock not responding'...

With R19 PlayerPro was working, when I installed R20 it is not responding after few minutes of listening to music...

Edit: I add that this bugs are also in r19 version for me, anyone else has it? Anyone know how to fix it?

and no one know how to fix it...

I noticed that pushing back button let me return to home screen instead of last app.

For example: I am sending an SMS. I receive a WhatsApp message, and click on the notification. When I come back to SMS app (pushing back button) I have home, and the app is in background.

Do you have the same problem? Thank you. Tell me if logcat can help, so I'll do it.

Guest thetonyxx
how bad is the battery drain? 
if the fusionx lasts me 2 days of average usage, with 10.1 cm how much I could do about it? 
and then the 3d hwa is good?

Guest TayoOnabule

Does someone experience "system UI" crashes? Sometimes I have them.

P.S. are you all death? :P this is the best rom for Y300 IMHO.

i'd imagine the thread is quiet  because there are hardly any bugs in this ROM :p 

P.S. Well done Kratos, you're a talented dev.

Guest ZolaIII

Does someone experience "system UI" crashes? Sometimes I have them.

P.S. are you all death? :P this is the best rom for Y300 IMHO.

Try to use ceastles kernel & to lock it in mem with script or app like (AOPK) Performance Control.

i'd imagine the thread is quiet  because there are hardly any bugs in this ROM :P 

P.S. Well done Kratos, you're a talented dev.

I noticed that pushing back button let me return to home screen instead of last app.

For example: I am sending an SMS. I receive a WhatsApp message, and click on the notification. When I come back to SMS app (pushing back button) I have home, and the app is in background.

Do you have the same problem? Thank you. Tell me if logcat can help, so I'll do it.

It's a bug :P

Guest ZolaIII

I currently use this kernel... where can I find these scripts?

Google one or another!

The app is on xda & its open source you can find it & on F-Droid bat last version is on official Xda...

Its developed from a AOPK performance control as self standing app.

Some morons are even selling repacked one (with similar name) on Google play.

Google one or another!

The app is on xda & its open source you can find it & on F-Droid bat last version is on official Xda...

Its developed from a AOPK performance control as self standing app.

Some morons are even selling repacked one (with similar name) on Google play.

Thank you very much, I found it.

I have an Ascend G510-0251 (Australia). Is this ROM likely to work on that, or might it brick it?

I cant give you any guarantee of course, but bricking your device is highly unkikely, I would say. It is possible tough that you might lose some functions of your device (NFC for example). It is highly recommended that you do a nandroid Backup in TWRP or CWM before flashing anything different from you original Huawei ROM. If you see that anything does not work you can always restore your original firmware.

I cant give you any guarantee of course, but bricking your device is highly unkikely, I would say. It is possible tough that you might lose some functions of your device (NFC for example). It is highly recommended that you do a nandroid Backup in TWRP or CWM before flashing anything different from you original Huawei ROM. If you see that anything does not work you can always restore your original firmware.

That's what I thought. Don't need NFC anyway. Thanks for the reply!

Guest ZolaIII

Good Mod!

Is possible to modify the radio app to extend the range of frequencies up to 150 MHz?

Lol in app settings switc to comparable (by country - area) FM frequency range!