Mobile doesn't have notification bar shortcuts

Guest kerrit

Guest kerrit

Hello, I downgraded my phone today from B895 to B882 but both of them didn't have shortcuts on notification bar, but they actually had to have those and even power saving option in settings. Does anyone now how to get shortcuts on the notification bar? right now it is empty and in settings I can't get those back. Please help.

Thanks!

PS! Sorry for my english, if you didn't understand what I sayd then Ill send some pictures of my notification bar:)

Guest sharkyo01

Hello, I downgraded my phone today from B895 to B882 but both of them didn't have shortcuts on notification bar, but they actually had to have those and even power saving option in settings. Does anyone now how to get shortcuts on the notification bar? right now it is empty and in settings I can't get those back. Please help.

Thanks!

PS! Sorry for my english, if you didn't understand what I sayd then Ill send some pictures of my notification bar:)

Did you zero your IMEI?

I recently force updated to stock 952 and notifications dissapeared, try factory reset

This is because stock 952 is Huawei rom not a Vodafone rom with bloatware and initial setup for the vodafone rom.

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest kerrit

Did you zero your IMEI?

This is because stock 952 is Huawei rom not a Vodafone rom with bloatware and initial setup for the vodafone rom.

Yes I did zero my IMEI but I restored after installing rom back and its normal now. And factory reset didn't help

Edited by kerrit

Guest kerrit

Today updated from B882 to B885, both don't have it, but B882 should have that option. And I even had B895 rom, that didn't have it too:/ but when i bought phone, then I had those shortcuts but sadly don't remember what rom then I had.

Edited by kerrit

Guest sharkyo01

Sorry I don't have a B8xx rom on hand right now, but

isn't there a Settings -> Display -> Show/Hide these icons?

Not from what I remember the problem is when you wipe the phone of it's imei you degraded with a zero for your imei it screws the install up. (Been here played with the problem a number of times on one of my dead G300)

Do you have a copy of the imei what version of android did you do it on?

Guest kerrit

of the very first time when I did that about 6months ago, when I wanted to downgrade from ics back to gb that I dont have, but what I did two days ago, I have, but this doesn't help I think. When I buy new phone in next 3-4 years, I will never mod it and won't install any Roms:D:D

Edited by kerrit

Guest kerrit

should I download B888 update.app what has vendor with it and use Imei changing method? would it get me toggles on notification bar? Or does B882 have vendor too? if it does please add download link:)

Edited by kerrit

Guest kerrit

YEEHAA! installed B888 rom by zeroing Imei and after I restored Imei then I installed vendor package and now I have version, what I had when I bought this phone:) Thank you all for helping me, im so happy right now:D If anyone has same problem, contact me, Ill try to help you:)