• Suspend Actions
  • Wakelock Blocker
  • Active Display now seems to be working properly

• fixed Show slider before PIN screen bug
  • rest of merges can be found here[/*

• Fixed Boot Animation
  • Bug Fixes
  • OTA updates now available
  • Synced with KonstaT sources so Bluetooth Fixed (Thanks Konsta T)
  • rest of merges can be found here
  • PA Updated to 3.99
  • New Boot Animation
  • Bug Fixes
  • rest of merges can be found here
  • ScreenShots

post-975783-0-93522300-1376954755_thumb.post-975783-0-18596700-1376954787_thumb.post-975783-0-25170100-1376954802_thumb.post-975783-0-53983000-1376954821_thumb.post-975783-0-63289400-1376954834_thumb.
Edited by robt77

Guest robt77

new build up. Baiscally fixed the graphically glitches and everything device specific now should work the same as on KonstaT ROMs, will be updating the Carbon ROm later on this week. The issue I had was i was basically using PAC-man Framework/Natives and not KonstaT LegacyMod's version because I could not get past a build error. Now finally worked out what i was doing wrong.

Guest razjaren

rom works nice and smooth and has a lot of interesting options for setting roma .... Thanks for the effort

I do not mind the bluetooth and radio do not work (but I wish you success in solving the problem), but I'd like you to have time to adjust rom speakers and microphone that Viber works (works but no sound). Of course, if you have the time and inclination ...

Sorry for bad english

thanks

Guest robt77

rom works nice and smooth and has a lot of interesting options for setting roma .... Thanks for the effort

I do not mind the bluetooth and radio do not work (but I wish you success in solving the problem), but I'd like you to have time to adjust rom speakers and microphone that Viber works (works but no sound). Of course, if you have the time and inclination ...

Sorry for bad english

thanks

thanks for your feedback, I am no dev and if bt and FM radio aren't working on KonstaT builds they definitely won't be working in mine. in regards to viber it is not the inclination but the knowledge how to fix it as all the device specific stuff on my ROMS comes from KonstaT. Your English is fine, probably better than mine

Any hope of fixing bt and radio in ChaOS.

I am having another attempt now, as Carbon was not building... no promises though

Guest Muztek

The only thing i miss in this rom is screenshots, but i only had it installed for a few hours then i went back to CM 10.2. I use screenshot a lot so thats the reson.

Guest robt77

The only thing i miss in this rom is screenshots, but i only had it installed for a few hours then i went back to CM 10.2. I use screenshot a lot so thats the reson.

Screenshots is there, how do you think I got the screenshots on the op :) You can enable here Settings >>PacMan>>Power Menu

Guest Muztek

Screenshots is there, how do you think I got the screenshots on the op :) You can enable here Settings >>PacMan>>Power Menu

Screenshots can be taken in other ways to, i just read the first post in this thread were it is a not working feature, and when i don't get it to work i thought that it was true.

Guest robt77

Sorry my bad, had fixed in latest build but forgot to update op :wub:. Will update now

Update tried to apply BT and FM patches for chameleon build but failed miserably. Problem is patches KonstaT wrote are for CM and the Chaos framework/base is different, so there is a lot of manual editing, on bright side I got further than before so hopefully in next couple of weeks it should be sorted

Edited by robt77

Guest johny_pg1

,I had only one issue with this ROM,it force closes when i want to go Menu/Manage Apps every time but when i go to Settings/Apps/Manage Apps everything is perfectly normal,thats the only thing that bugs everything else works fine

Guest robt77

,I had only one issue with this ROM,it force closes when i want to go Menu/Manage Apps every time but when i go to Settings/Apps/Manage Apps everything is perfectly normal,thats the only thing that bugs everything else works fine

have just posted new build and it has fixed that issue, to be honest I had not noticed it in previous build. You can get away with a dirty flash to install as welll.

Guest Muztek

Keep up the good work :) Love this rom but have some minor issues. The phone hang sometimes in 3-10 seconds and a few randomly forced close in apps, and a few times the notification bar has disappeared.

Sorry for bad English not my native language.

Guest johny_pg1

have just posted new build and it has fixed that issue, to be honest I had not noticed it in previous build. You can get away with a dirty flash to install as welll.

Thanks a lot man :D

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Issue with folders on the home screen. I create folders and then they disappear leaving only one apps icon

I've found that often its one app causing the problem, and it doesn't like sharing a folder - sometimes doesn't like to be in a folder at all. Not really a ROM problem (I've had it happen on a stock ROM) more a problem with the app in question. Only way to fix it is to find out which app it is by deleting the shortcuts one by one until it stops making the folder disappear. of course, to do that you need to open the folder back up which is usually done by (long?) pressing the empty space where the folder WAS. Hope this helps.

Guest razjaren

I've found that often its one app causing the problem, and it doesn't like sharing a folder - sometimes doesn't like to be in a folder at all. Not really a ROM problem (I've had it happen on a stock ROM) more a problem with the app in question. Only way to fix it is to find out which app it is by deleting the shortcuts one by one until it stops making the folder disappear. of course, to do that you need to open the folder back up which is usually done by (long?) pressing the empty space where the folder WAS. Hope this helps.

Thanks

or just use nova launcher. never had a problem with that.

Thanks

eh that I solved it with a new launcher,

my post before, there was no question of help, but reports on rom and possible bug. I wrote wrong, sorry ... my sins :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Which ROM did you come from? If it was one based on 4.2 you need to format system as well as the full wipe. There will be a new build posted this evening, it may even be available on the OTA from PAC Console. Details to follow