[DEV][ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3]PAC-Man ROM V4.3.Build-1 - 1-11-13

Guest robt77

I never built 4.2.2 for PAC-man. I can have a go but it might be next week, BT will be easier since KonstaT update. The Radio might be harder as his patch is for CM and PAC-man uses a different frameworks/base and I have never managed to get it to work that way.

Guest theshrink89

Question, could you build an AOKP 4.2.2 ROM? I'm a big fan of the AOKP and I'm sure that there are more people that would like to see this ROM on the blade 3... TIA :-)

Guest theshrink89

Question, could you build an AOKP 4.2.2 ROM? I'm a big fan of the AOKP and I'm sure that there are more people that would like to see this ROM on the blade 3... TIA :-)

Guest theshrink89

Guest theshrink89

Guest theshrink89

Guest theshrink89

Guest theshrink89

Guest Something Wierd

Are there any xperia like roms that are opened sourced.I realise that you have a hand full of work right now,but in the future if there is something like that i hope that youll find time to make it.Anyway this pac rom is awesome. I love how you can change the color of the toggles.

Guest Something Wierd

Are there any xperia like roms that are opened sourced.I realise that you have a hand full of work right now,but in the future if there is something like that i hope that youll find time to make it.Anyway this pac rom is awesome. I love how you can change the color of the toggles.

Guest theshrink89

Guest theshrink89

Sorry for the multiple posts, my mobile net iz quite laggy. No need for fm radio, trust me... :-) Maybe it's just me, but AOKP is somehow the most customizable and user friendly... And of course, don't forget the swag... ;-)

Edited by theshrink89

No worries, re double posts think it is the app, just sits their receiving/processing and you assume dodgy 3g is the cause try again and you have like multiple posts :D.

Will have a go but will probably be weekend now.

welll i've tested your rom for an evening and an afternoon extensively. i have to say, it's pretty awesome, the speed is brilliant, and the pacman features are great. however, sadly, since i use the terminal and linux-on-android extensively, i can't use it due to 'upstream' issues with the cm10.2 su binary (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?s=a1f0e4de9aa5acf2df25a96141326ab5&t=2385428).

nonetheless, outstanding work, i'll be checking back regularly after things have been ironed out.

Yep it is compiling as I post, will also build 4.2.2 for PAC-man as well.

Damn, build error right at the end. don'k think aokp likes me, on 4.3 version get error when packing the ROM together, andon 4.22 ROM fails when trying to build ROM control. will keep on trying but not looking good at the moment

Edited by robt77