Links2SD / A2SD

Guest snowbord

Guest snowbord

Hey all. I'm now a proud owner of the Y300, having sold off my G300. Not a bad little phone, if a bit chunky. :)

Are there any developers working on getting Links2SD using the internal SD card for apps, much like was the case with the G300?

Guest joba69

Are there any developers working on getting Links2SD using the internal SD card for apps, much like was the case with the G300?

You can switch from settings -> storage menu ...to sdcard ... so there is no need for link2sd

Guest snowbord

How exactly should this be done?

I can not locate the option to activate the internal storage as app storage. I am getting 'internal storage' total space 1.05 GB, Available 1.01 GB.

Guest joba69

How exactly should this be done?

I can not locate the option to activate the internal storage as app storage. I am getting 'internal storage' total space 1.05 GB, Available 1.01 GB.

Touch "internal storage" and choose sd card as target...

Guest snowbord

Can't get this to work. I'm on FusionX B3. Even removing the SD card does not allow me to get any menu come up to select the internal 1 GB partition for app storage. No menu is coming up once I am inside the storage submenu in settings, no matter where I press / touch.

Coming from the G300, I was spoilt by using the hacked Links2SD to add an almost infinite amount of apps, balanced over internal storage and the internal SD card, automatically with no manual moving on a per-app basis.

Has anyone managed to get the internal SD storage working to store apps?

Guest moochermick

Is this what you used on g300?

If it was you can use that but the link file needs changing from dev/block19 to 18 i think. I did it on g510 awhile back but it was unreliable.

Guest moochermick

try this, you need init.d support and link2sd app. All credit to Cyda (see link in my above post). Make sure a folder named sdext2 is created on internal sd card and in /data, it didn't create them on my phone may be because I'm on custom rom. obviously I'm not responsible should anything go wrong Make a backup first! link2internal.zip